Wolfie's model trucks

And back to the States…

Lonewolf Yorks:
Heres another blast from the past…

Nice F88 but how does he get up to the roof rack wolfie? remember Gaydon competitions…attention to detail :wink:

truckerash:

Lonewolf Yorks:

Nice F88 but how does he get up to the roof rack wolfie? remember Gaydon competitions…attention to detail :wink:

Hullo Ash,
Do you remember how useful those roof racks were on the early F88´s and the F89 ? especially when you had to get the cab up. A good length of rope tied to somebodies trailer and pull it over, far easier than all getting up on the chassis and trying to lift it up, strange but they always seemed to go back down alright, of course later ones had a cab jacks, pure luxury.
Cheers, Archie.

Ashley old lad the presence of a roof rack does not necessarily require a permanent ladder. Perhaps they didn’t use it, perhaps the ladder fell off. Maybe they carry a wooden one in the trailer. The fact is that the truck I used as a model for this model also had a roof rack and no ladder. Best go ask Micky White I guess lol.

I made an accurate model of a real wagon and I’d hate to be marked down because a judge thinks there should be a ladder there…

Howard would make noises about the hubs being the same colour as the wheels, but it does happen and in this case its correct.

truckerash:

Lonewolf Yorks:

:grimacing:

Lonewolf Yorks:
I made an accurate model of a real wagon and I’d hate to be marked down because a judge thinks there should be a ladder there…

Correct me if I’m wrong Wolfie…But…I’m sure JMC58N was a 6 wheel unit :confused:

Shush lol :imp: I nicked the number plate from another motor cos it was the only authentic one I could find :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Every now and again you have to knock summat up straight out the box (except for RHD conversion)…

I’m selling a few display models off, keep an eye on this link.

nrmodeltruck.co.uk/sale.html

And just to prove I do occasionally build summat different…

looks nice mate, but it has got the wrong model cab, it should be the 105 cab, not the 95 :wink:

is the bonnet painted the same colour as the cab or was it a different shade as it looks in the pics?

The cab plastic was red and I had a lot of trouble with the dreaded red bleed on this one.

Wolfie there crapn mate the pains ■■■■ you should go to the model section at gaydon mate there great there you wasting pages maybe go in the truck model forum this is for old trucks not models

Hi Chris, the policeman get everywhere don’t they!!!

rayluv:
Wolfie there crapn mate the pains [zb] you should go to the model section at gaydon mate there great there you wasting pages maybe go in the truck model forum this is for old trucks not models

Rayluv, If you knew wolfie you would know he had been at gaydon, in the model section too, muppets like you are just here to turn the spoon some I guess.

Hi Wolfie, Keep up the good posts for rayluv :smiley: Paul

tc trans:

rayluv:
Wolfie there crapn mate the pains [zb] you should go to the model section at gaydon mate there great there you wasting pages maybe go in the truck model forum this is for old trucks not models

Rayluv, If you knew wolfie you would know he had been at gaydon, in the model section too, muppets like you are just here to turn the spoon some I guess.

It could be possible that it is Charlie one’s fault as he may have popped down to the local and let one of the inmates from the secure unit go walkabout’s while his back was turned. :laughing:

WTF?? lol :laughing:

Yes John you’re right but as this one was completely fictitious I don’t care lol.

LOL cheers Tony :smiley:

rayluv:
Wolfie there crapn mate the pains [zb]

So who told to that you HAD to read/view the page? (The one with “MODEL TRUCKS” in the topic title :unamused: )
If it’s really as bad as you say, then why stick around to answer?

rayluv:
you wasting pages maybe go in the truck model forum this is for old trucks not models

I wouldn’t worry about the pages mate, cos we’ve got plenty. Last time I looked, we don’t have a model truck forum, but since Wolfy has painted his models in the livery of ‘old time’ companies, I believe this is the best forum for his topic.

Did you miss the description of this forum on the forum index page? :wink:

The forum index page:
Recall those companies long gone, …

This forum is for us all to indulge in a little nostalgia …

Wolfy’s topic scores on both counts so I reckon it stays right here, unless you can point me in the direction of your “not models” rule.

I’ll await your answer to this most serious allegation of Wolfy breaching [your] forum rules. :laughing: :unamused:

Lonewolf Yorks:
WTF?? lol :laughing:

Yes John you’re right but as this one was completely fictitious I don’t care lol.

LOL cheers Tony :smiley:

If you need artistic design I have been busy with a couple of posters :stuck_out_tongue: