Wolfie's model trucks

OK so take an Emhar Bedford OL and bin everything behind the cab. Then scratchbuild a removals body… Thanks to Peter and Barry Summers for allowing me to look at theirs.

Excellent work wolfie

Looks great Chris.

ERF A series Eastern BRS. KFS transkit and Italeri Volvo donor kit. 1/24 scale.

Lonewolf Yorks:

That’s an absolute beaut Wolfie! :sunglasses:

Another superb job wolfie!

Cheers guys

Actually I think this vehicle may be on the vintage circuit looking at some of the photos I found on the net. If anyone knows them you could point them at the model.

COMPLIMENTS on the ERF A-series…just a question: do you produce on request…e.g. in the livery of Van Steenbergen of Belgium?

Keep up the good job!

ERF-Continental:
COMPLIMENTS on the ERF A-series…just a question: do you produce on request…e.g. in the livery of Van Steenbergen of Belgium?

Keep up the good job!

I do do commission work yes but you might be surprised at how expensive it is.

Surprise me…it’s for the company I ask for…so ‘only’ expenses, tax deductable :slight_smile:

In all fairness, I am aware of the many hours that work will take and cost…give me
a rough estimation…on the NGC five pieces were ordered until now.

Lonewolf Yorks:

Thats a fantastic model chap. The detail from behind the cab to the mudflaps is excellent. :wink:

The other thread is getting a bit snowed under so in lieu of a dedicated model section I will post up my latest creations in this thread for your interest!

The first one from the North Riding stable this year is in fact a bit of a dog lol. I attempted to convert a DAF 95 into a Pegaso just to see if I could do it. As a subject I chose a company that should be familiar to many of you from the import park. I’m not 100% happy with it, but it’ll do for a first attempt.

The paint job is poor close up and I’ve got the grille wrong, it should line up with the doors better. And I couldn’t replicate the Pegaso horse emblem with the available software (workin on that).

Ole!

And we go from Spain to the Midwest. A Kenworth logging truck with some groundwork and weathering, I’ve built too many clean ones recently lol :laughing:

And from the mid west to the mid 50s…

Very nice Wolfie, love the old Bedford. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Very good Wolfie.

I will get that fridge trailer that I bought off you at Gaydon finished soon.

You mean you ain’t finished it yet! lol

OK finally got round to putting a trailer on this…

Nice Chris

What did you use for the trailer hubs, they look much better than the kit ones.

KFS mate.

Heres another blast from the past…