Witnesses?

This was posted on Hampshire constabulary site today 17 June. !

"We’re appealing for witnesses after three motorway maintenance workers were injured in a collision on the M3.

At around 3.10pm today, an articulated lorry travelling north was involved in a collision with two small vans and a flat bed lorry between junctions 13 and 12 at Eastleigh.

The vans and the flat bed lorry are motorway maintenance vehicles and were stationary on the hard shoulder at the time.

Three men who were working on the hard shoulder were injured, one of them seriously.

He was taken by air ambulance to Southampton General Hospital, the other two by road ambulance.

Lane three of the northbound carriageway is expected to re-open imminently.

Lanes one and two and the northbound on slip at junction 13 will remain closed for some time. Diversions are in place.

The southbound was closed temporarily to allow the air ambulance to land and has since re-opened.

The driver of the articulated lorry was arrested on suspicion of careless driving.

Police would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Hampshire Constabulary, quoting Operation Idris, on 101 or 0845 045 45 45 from outside Hampshire.

I am nothing to do with the police, so don’t contact me, but I thought this would be the best place to ask.

Kin’ell…get well soon lads.

Did the driver stop at least ? I am assuming so ?

I wounderd what went on hope they all get better but it’s a poor juntion

hi all went past it about a hour ago its past the eastliegh jct looks like wagonand drag has veered onto hard shoulder and wiped out the ha truck and vans working on the shoulder
hope the lads get well soon
regards gazzap

The driver of the articulated lorry was arrested on suspicion of careless driving

Not nice, hope all recover fully…

Shouldn’t that be dangerous driving? Would’ve been pretty dangerous to the lads on the shoulder…