Withdraw a grievence?

After a recent falling out with a female transport supervisor who i used to speak to online quite regular she has decided to report me to the transport manager about me being online with facebook using a mobile phone.
Shes printed our minor fallout off and handed into the transport manager who is investigating and has warned me it could lead to dismissel for gross misconduct. On the paper shes printed off all it states is our conversation via facebook mobile it DOSENT STATE ANY TIMES AT ALL can she get away with this?
Ive put a grievence in about the transport supervisor over various comments shes made about me and also my private life on finding this out she said shes prepered to withdraw her complaint to the transport manager but it will stay on my file for 12 months only if i withdraw my grievence what do i do ■■?
A member of her family works their who is senior management and i dont want to make my position at the company under threat.

I’d put it in writing stating that you are prepared to withdraw your grievance if she drops her complaint but if that complaint is raised again in future you reserve the right to raise your grievance, make sure it’s dated and you also keep a copy.

Having said that if what you did can be construed as Gross Misconduct then I’d be surprised if the company just let it drop without some sort of action, to do nothing would set a precedent.

When you say it would stay on file for 12months do you mean as a Final Written Warning or just a note that you’d raised a grievance in answer to a complaint?

djduck22:
After a recent falling out with a female transport supervisor who i used to speak to online quite regular she has decided to report me to the transport manager about me being online with facebook using a mobile phone.
Shes printed our minor fallout off and handed into the transport manager who is investigating and has warned me it could lead to dismissel for gross misconduct. On the paper shes printed off all it states is our conversation via facebook mobile it DOSENT STATE ANY TIMES AT ALL can she get away with this?
Ive put a grievence in about the transport supervisor over various comments shes made about me and also my private life on finding this out she said shes prepered to withdraw her complaint to the transport manager but it will stay on my file for 12 months only if i withdraw my grievence what do i do ■■?
A member of her family works their who is senior management and i dont want to make my position at the company under threat.

if your TM is using the printout as evidence of a crime you supposed stated that you use a mobile phone while driving, it IMHO would be classed as hear say as you have not be stopped by the plob and given a ticket how he can count is as misconduct is IMO silly,ask your TM to show you were in your contract that you can be done for something you said on a forum to friend who in fact works for the same company this in my opion is two people chating.