Wish me luck, number plate missing!

switchlogic:

jessicas dad:

switchlogic:
Oh dear, got to Dublin docks this morning to find I have left my trailer number plate on the trailer I dropped last night at a customers. So I’m driving around all day today with a cardboard one worried about my licence! Bad times. Anybody who feels the need can report me to the Irish authorities, I’m sure they’ll be very interested.

anyway im very surprised and dissapointed with you luke :open_mouth:

i would have thought with all your experiance you would have had a spare. and also a spare for your spare and then a spare for spare’s spare ect… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know it’s terrible isn’t it. It gets worse, still haven’t retrieved it so running round today without as well. Oh dear! I’m having 10 spares made as we speak so this terrible terrible situation never arises again.

I’ve let myself down, but worse I have let the great noble profession of truck driving down. I’m not sure I can recover.

Its ok my son, the good truck driving father above knows of your plight, and understands that you are doing your best…

Now recite you number plate 10 times out loud, say Vrginia Transport 5 times, and write your registration, along with “slap my top” in the dirt on the back of your trailer, and professionalism will be restored with immediate effect… :laughing: :wink:

Thank you Father BuzzardBoy for your spiritual guidance on this matter, my mind is now at peace.

No need to worry about yer no plate anymore Luke, I’ve just spoken to yer boss and explained your plight and that it appears you seem to be havin a bit of a breakdown about it now as it’s 2 days on the run without :open_mouth: :laughing: :wink: :wink: So he’s havin one made up for you as I type and he will bring it to you personally along with some other paperwork you might need for your next job :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
Glad to be of help
Regards
Dave Penn;

I can see the headlines

HGV Driver seen with cardboard number plate on trucks trailer :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

this could run for as long as the expenses scandal :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

chester:

switchlogic:
Oh dear, got to Dublin docks this morning to find I have left my trailer number plate on the trailer I dropped last night at a customers. So I’m driving around all day today with a cardboard one worried about my licence! Bad times. Anybody who feels the need can report me to the Irish authorities, I’m sure they’ll be very interested.

mmm, trucks running around Ireland with no vin plates, bomb capital of the UK, Iam serving forces and yes we would have stoped your silly little truck if i hadnt had better things to do whilst iam back on R&R from Afghanistan,

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: quality chester thanks i was in a crappy mood untill i read that keep up the good work rambo :laughing: :wink:

delboytwo:
I can see the headlines

HGV Driver seen with cardboard number plate on trucks trailer :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

this could run for as long as the expenses scandal :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no if its the media and it involves a HGV it will be

RECKLESS PROFESSIONAL HGV DRIVER PUT PUBLIC SAFETY AT RISK DRIVING TRUCK WITH CARDBOARD NUMBER PLATE ON TRAILER — GREENPEACE ALSO IS UP IN ARMS — THE PROFESSIONALHGV DRIVER SHOULD HAVE USED A CHUNK OF BARK AND WROTE THE NUMBER PLATE USING MUD :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: .

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

pecjam23:

delboytwo:
I can see the headlines

RECKLESS PROFESSIONAL HGV DRIVER PUT PUBLIC SAFETY AT RISK DRIVING TRUCK WITH CARDBOARD NUMBER PLATE ON TRAILER — GREENPEACE ALSO IS UP IN ARMS — THE PROFESSIONALHGV DRIVER SHOULD HAVE USED A CHUNK OF BARK AND WROTE THE NUMBER PLATE USING MUD :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: .

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

PMSL

pecjam23:

delboytwo:
I can see the headlines

PMSL :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

switchlogic:

Don’t worry, if they stop you, just tell them that your name is Mr Driving License…

It’s work for Poles there :grimacing: :grimacing: