Wish i had my camera

delivered to makro in sheffield yesterday and after the usual 1 1/2 wait the lad told 3 of us to drive around the back.

as i only had one pallet of booze for them the lad whipped it off quick and i spun around and drove back around the corner. when i came back around a james irlam truck with a high cube trailer on it was spinning around.

he didn’t take into account that the canopy was lower then his trailer and hit it that hard on the front corner it lifted his drive axle about a inch off the ground and bent the trailer.

after about 5 mins of sweating his ■■■ off and us having a look at the best way to get off it with every one watching including the manageress he managed to get off it with no damage to the canopy what so ever.but a bent looking trailer.

there was no need to get so close to the canopy there was plenty of room to swing round

doh!!!

jon

jonboy:
there was no need to get so close to the canopy there was plenty of room to swing round

doh!!!

jon

He who is without sin cast the first stone !!! :frowning: :open_mouth: :blush: :frowning: :confused:

Ahh, that tale sounds very familiar actually Jon.

When I was on for Archies I went in there once and very nearly did exactly the same thing with the 15’3 trailer I had on. Very, very easily done in there.

:confused:

When I worked for Baylis I had a couple of near misses with that canopy :blush: