Wiseman multi drop rigids?

Can any Wiseman drivers (current or ex) confirm if the multi-drop rigid work is just delivering full cages & collecting empties, or do you decant the contents onto the customers premises?

Cheers, Nez

Not done Wisemans but did a few agency shifts for Waterford years back and had a mate who was at Wisemans.
Drop cages, pick up empties and carry on, simple as.

I’ve only driven artics at Wisemans but have talked to one or two of the multi-drop drivers and as far as I’m aware it’s pretty much always exchange full cages for empty ones.
I guess there may be occasions when delivering to smaller shops when you may need to empty the cages but I’ve no idea how often that would happen if ever.

Cheers, I recently started at Palmer & Harvey, but have also had an offer from Wisemans.

I’m finding the P&H physically too tough due to the fact you have to empty all the contents of the cages into the customers shop or store room. Hauling the cages isn’t such a big deal, but the contstant stooping to floor level is knackering my back and knee!

I believe the hours at Wisemans are crappier, but I can’t keep on at P&H so will be quiting for Wiseman if it’s just dropping full cages & picking up empties.

cheers, Nez