Wiseman Dairies

Hi, all.

Just a post to see if anyone has worked at Wiseman? I’ve applied for a cat C job at Willenhall.

I’ve read previous posts from time ago, but has anyone got any up to date info on the place, ie - pay, and shift patterns, etc? Any information would be appreciated.

Class 2 pay is about £8.60ph. Weekend, BH & overtime premiums mentioned in previous threads still exist as far as i’m aware.

You’ll work Sat/Sun or both. Start times between 2-5 but always done within 10 hours. You’ll get set days off. Take home £340-£420 usually.

Thanks, Rob! That’s pretty much what I was thinking it was.

Just got to wait and see now…

Only worked on artics out of Droitwich but they seem pretty professional, no hassle, trucks always in order, probably whole different ballgame on rigids though as you’ll be delivering rather than trunking.

Wisemans/Muller also use artics for deliveries.

England seems to be better, but Scotland a bit of a disaster area, a bit ironic as of course Wisemans was originally a Scottish company. Regular breakdowns, run locally by muppets, and consequently drivers leaving every week.

iearl504:
up to date info ie - etc? Any information would be appreciated.

Trucks are waaaaay too slow, hazard on the road me thinks:evil:

I got sacked from Wisemans, allegedly taking too many breaks… they said I was milking it

Thanks for everyone’s input.

I would like to work over the weekends there on a more permanent basis being as it’s time and a half and double over the weekend. More dosh [emoji2]

Their black and white trucks are supposed to look like cows.