Wisdom Teeth

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience of these horrible little things :imp: I have 3 wisdom teeth, 1 on the top gum and the 2 on the bottom. Just wondering whether it’s likely the dentist are going to take out all 3 at once or if they have to take them out 1 at a time :imp:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

If they’re not causing you any pain they will leave them in. I had 4 of them, one was taken out as it was rotten but the other 3 are still there.

Paul

The one in the top is causing me quite a bit of pain as its constantly catching against my cheek. The other 2 I’m not too concerned about as they don’t cause me any discomfort etc.

Cheers

I had one at top pulled couple weeks ago didn’t feel a thing getting them cleaned hurt more,stings for day or two but nothing major

Cheers for that mate, Absolutely hate dentists though so it should be fun :laughing:

Cheers

My daughter had her 2 top taken out few weeks back she didnt feel a thing & was fine afterwards

I still have all of mine btw

Volvofh16:
I had one at top pulled couple weeks ago didn’t feel a thing getting them cleaned hurt more,stings for day or two but nothing major

The one I had taken out was a top one and if I remember rightly the dentist told me at the time that the top ones only have very shallow roots so come out quite easily. I think the bottom ones are a different story though…

Paul

I had two wisdom teeth taken out and an hour later I was pulling out of the yard on my way to Italy. :sunglasses:

I have had 2 wisdom teeth taken out about 6 years ago at the local hospital and now i dont have any trouble with tooth ache at all.I had them taken out on the monday and by the wednesday my gums were starting to feel better and less pain. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: just have a few gaps but i can cope with that .

Mine came through no bother,still there. :sunglasses: