Wipers on your mirrors

spd0121:

scotslad:

muckles:

Reef:

donkey-dog:
Try a bottle of Rain Away on your mirrors, does help them stay cleaner than is the norm.
when applied to the screen the results are amazing in this weather.

When i was on the taxi’s a mate of mine applied one coat of that stuff to my windscreen ( i think they recommended you do it a couple of times ) and it was shocking the difference it made, I was really surprised when driving along the M4 at about 70 and it was peeing down with rain and i didnt even put my wipers on, really didnt need to

He Probably used something like Rain X. Use it on visors helps the water slide off.

Raw potato does same job
[/quote

As economical with words as with cleaning supplies I see!!

Aaaah…just noticed your screen name…say no more!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL

Haha your funny, idiot, its not about cleaning supplies the post was how to keep your mirrors clean. Typical ■■■■ who knows nothing about the job. Norfolk get back on ya tractor

Sense of humour? It was just a joke FFS! Hence the LOL!!

spd0121:

yeah i thought that, seems to be alot of that on this forum. some people need to lighten up abit. how can a question about mirrors turn in to a mud throwin contest?
maybe its something todo with putting raw potato on your mirrors. :wink:

mutlley:

spd0121:

yeah i thought that, seems to be alot of that on this forum. some people need to lighten up abit. how can a question about mirrors turn in to a mud throwin contest?

If mud wasn’t thrown about, it wouldn’t stick to your mirrors, hence they wouldn’t need cleaning, hence this thread wouldn’t exist :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

spd0121:

scotslad:

muckles:

Reef:

donkey-dog:
Try a bottle of Rain Away on your mirrors, does help them stay cleaner than is the norm.
when applied to the screen the results are amazing in this weather.

When i was on the taxi’s a mate of mine applied one coat of that stuff to my windscreen ( i think they recommended you do it a couple of times ) and it was shocking the difference it made, I was really surprised when driving along the M4 at about 70 and it was peeing down with rain and i didnt even put my wipers on, really didnt need to

He Probably used something like Rain X. Use it on visors helps the water slide off.

Raw potato does same job

As economical with words as with cleaning supplies I see!!

Aaaah…just noticed your screen name…say no more!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL

■■■■ funny dude :laughing: :laughing:

stevie

mutlley:

spd0121:

Obviously havn’t been in the industry very long and dont know any of the old tricks