Winters coming.

lappland life 106.JPGBe prepared,just read the weather forecast.It said that temperatures are due to ‘‘plummet’’ to -7c and expect up to ‘‘3’’ cms of snow next week,so be warned :laughing: At least the UK will have a holiday next week as it grinds to a halt.
Here its a refreshing -30c and some parts have had 50cms of snow in 2 Days.Damm,and i’ve got to go shopping tomorrow. :frowning:

Yep heard about the weather , asked to be kept local

In spite of reports to the contrary there really aren`t that many snow-flakes around here. . . .

dozy:

Please, nobody respond to this, just don’t!

GOG47:

dozy:

Please, nobody respond to this, just don’t!

:laughing::grimacing:

Gonna hit -1 here this week…think you’ve got problems!! :smiley:

hutpik:
0Be prepared,just read the weather forecast.It said that temperatures are due to ‘‘plummet’’ to -7c and expect up to ‘‘3’’ cms of snow next week,so be warned :laughing: At least the UK will have a holiday next week as it grinds to a halt.
Here its a refreshing -30c and some parts have had 50cms of snow in 2 Days.Damm,and i’ve got to go shopping tomorrow. :frowning:

3cm , bloody hell thats more than an inch , how will we cope

dozy:

That’s the kiss of death for you then Dozy asking for that :smiley: !!! Scotch here you come :smiley:

bald bloke:

dozy:

That’s the kids if death for you then Dozy asking for that :smiley: !!! Scotch here you come :smiley:

there was method in my madness ( you know how much I like to go home and local work would give me that opportunity :smiley: so I thought the bad weather angle may work ) but your right , Aldi Darlington , reload Morpeth , tip Wakefield , load Wakefield for Iceland Livingston :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: , no idea what’s next but something stupid like soup out of Inverness . :unamused:

hutpik:
Be prepared,just read the weather forecast.It said that temperatures are due to ‘‘plummet’’ to -7c and expect up to ‘‘3’’ cms of snow next week,so be warned :laughing: At least the UK will have a holiday next week as it grinds to a halt.

getting really bad up here , if I’m not out by Friday they’ll have to helicopter me home :frowning:

^Looks treacherous,must be at least 2cm of snow there, time to break out the chains surely… :stuck_out_tongue:

Due to be going over the 66 tommorow morning from stockyard to Carlisle. Might need the huskies :smiley:

Pah, it’s not cold till this fella overtakes you!

IMG_0354.JPG

I don’t like it when it’s cold.

My knob looks like an acorn :frowning:

On the end of a thick branch :grimacing:

If you see this in front of you, you know it is slippery :wink:

youtube.com/watch?time_cont … ktCGKuY5Ek

well thats it snowing now in northern ireland,looks like itl be a whiteout for the media by morning and snow ploughs fitted to the ferries again.
they leave the framework hanging off the front to save time during the winter months. :open_mouth:

red7jase:
Due to be going over the 66 tommorow morning from stockyard to Carlisle. Might need the huskies :smiley:

can confirm stain more to Carlisle is passable with extreme car :sunglasses: ,

I know