Windscreen Obstructions

I know this has been covered before, but I think this is an outstanding example.
Not only a lowered solid sunvisor and a raised base to the screen, but also the side windows has solid coloured wind deflectors.
Inside a full shelf on dash top, complete with coffee maker, mugs, decorations and of course a cuddly toy.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

DVSA will need a skip if they start pulling these fania drivers :laughing:

proper setup…good job. :wink:

Yea baby, the lower the better.

And here it is the right way up.

tachograph:
And here it is the right way up.

Thank you, sir.

Looking carefully along the top of the dashboard, is that a vodka bottle I see before me■■?

Shurely not.

whats not to like?
the only ones who wouldnt wet their pants to drive it are the plobbers and agency wallahs trunking along with shop deliveries in their poverty spec dungheaps.

don’t want to spoil the fun, but in my opinion, the only way to stop it is a tug and a GV9 or whatever its called these days, and not allowed to move until you can see the whole screen that was fitted originally, while we’re at it, the boy racers with big exhausts on their Fiat Panda, or Citroen C1, gv9 them as well, till they fit the original…very annoying late at night, and bloody stupid during the day.

Re the swept area and ignoring my dashcam and the companies forward facing camera what about the great big factory fit sensor thingy in the middle of the screen? Has anyone ever heard of the authorities challenging these?

IMG_0654.JPG

Looks fine to me.

the maoster:
Re the swept area and ignoring my dashcam and the companies forward facing camera what about the great big factory fit sensor thingy in the middle of the screen? Has anyone ever heard of the authorities challenging these?

I was looking at mine today and thinking exactly that! Even the factory fit sun visor on my MAN encroaches into the swept area of the screen when viewed from the drivers seat.

Franglais:
I know this has been covered before, but I think this is an outstanding example.
Not only a lowered solid sunvisor and a raised base to the screen, but also the side windows has solid coloured wind deflectors.
Inside a full shelf on dash top, complete with coffee maker, mugs, decorations and of course a cuddly toy.

Just remind me how this affects you… :unamused:

nomiS36:

the maoster:

I was looking at mine today and thinking exactly that! Even the factory fit sun visor on my MAN encroaches into the swept area of the screen when viewed from the drivers seat.

They’re factory fitted and would have been there when the vehicle was approved and given it’s ‘E’ sticker.

If you were to put a similar sized black lump on the screen of a Euro5? I wonder?
Common sense may not be applicable, I guess.

dieseldog999:
whats not to like?
the only ones who wouldnt wet their pants to drive it are the plobbers and agency wallahs trunking along with shop deliveries in their poverty spec dungheaps.

Earning more money and home every night .

eagerbeaver:

Franglais:

It doesn’t, but someone has something nicer than him so the authorities must punish it back to Borg standards.

the maoster:

I see you’ve got the bargain basement cameras [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] most of our trucks have , but I’m lucky I’ve got the proper system but it has the annoying turning left

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheUncaringCowboy:

eagerbeaver:

Franglais:

It doesn’t, but someone has something nicer than him so the authorities must punish it back to Borg standards.

If a vehicle driver can’t properly see see signs, cars, pedestrians, redlights, etc it affects road safety.
That should be of concern to us all.

Can’t you two see that?

Suedehead:

dieseldog999:
whats not to like?

Earning more money and home every night .

Pulls up comfy chair and waits. :smiley:

Having a crap load of bright sunlight in your vision affects road safety.

You sound like you have too much time on your hands mate. Get involved in your local neighbourhood watch scheme. You sound perfect for it…