Windscreen Number Plate

Do you have one? If so what does it say?

Mine says BIG MATT

Bit dusty in my draw in the office at the moment, driving on the 11/11/11 though, can’t wait! :smiley:

S4MMY and WEE MAN :slight_smile:

Used to have 1 that an old mate gave me. BREKWIND. Still have the same trouble :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have often thought of getting one with Trevor on it. My names not Trevor but that’s the kind of stupid thing that amuses me. :smiley: :smiley:

kr79:
I have often thought of getting one with Trevor on it. My names not Trevor but that’s the kind of stupid thing that amuses me. :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: PMSL. I call my daughters cat Trevor even though he’s really called Sooty, I think he looks like a Trevor!

Mines an obvious one as to what it says(look below). if you get stuck behind the car its quite easy to see why :unamused:

BIGRIG :smiley:

RENEGADE

Dads got CROW in his truck…
might have to invest in one for the car lol

BIG ANDY

Used to have VISITOR a few years back, it was nick…ahem liberated…from a factory wall somewhere in MK if I remember right.

Whenever anyone asked me why it said that my answer was that wherever I went I was just visiting.
Also used to wind the boss up when I parked the tractor unit up in my own specially marked ■■■■■■■■■■■■ :wink: :wink: :wink:

ROBBIE on a blue transit van :sunglasses:

My dad’s name plate is Jimbob and I have one myself with mine being Jon Boy. :slight_smile:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Mine says SHAGGY as in scooby doo lol

Robbo (with two sunderland badges either side of it ).

mark h in the window an on the rear mudguard under the light

Number plates in your window? Dodgy! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I used to have the name ‘MERCUTIO’

i used to have “dazaster”

:sunglasses: