Wincanton - How Long?

Afternoon folks,

Just want to ask anyone who’ve worked for Wincanton, I don’t suppose anyone knows how long it takes until they get back to you telling you if you have a start or not? Had my interview for them today (Sainsbury’s Sherburn) and they took my bank details etc which I don’t get why they’d do that unless they were going to take me on :confused:

Excuse my eagerness to start earning some decent money for once :laughing: :slight_smile: Fingers crossed anyway…

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Employers do what they like nowadays matey so its just a waiting game. Iv worked for wincanton twice & I don’t really have anything positive to say about them, hope its different for you, good luck…

I think it depends how many they taking on etc but if successful I’d expect a call within a week.

Thanks folks, just didn’t get why they would have took my bank details unless they were taking me on. I can’t complain too much, the work seems easy enough and the money well. It beats my previous employers £4.75 an hour on the apprenticeship. :slight_smile:

Cheers

Do us a favour if you do get a job there… stack the ■■■■ yogurts properly and don’t put the beer and other heavy stuff in cages with knackered wheels! :laughing:

Ta

Matty72:
Do us a favour if you do get a job there… stack the ■■■■ yogurts properly and don’t put the beer and other heavy stuff in cages with knackered wheels! :laughing:

Ta

You have got that wrong it should be don’t put the beer on top of toilet rolls in cages with knackered wheels.

:wink: always like to take my work seriously and do a good job…atleast you have cages etx with stuff in them. Where i used to work, all the bags that had been packed got thrown on to the back of the trailer. Meaning around 20-30,000 units had to be tipped by hand!

Cheers