Wincanton E-mail address

Anyone know who i can mail to tell them their staff are a bunch of inbreds?

Click Here

many thanks

im a ex wincanton employee and i love my cousin :smiley: . which contract was it on?

jon

crikey we have worked for the same company,but thats as close as it gets,me on the pork at YES west brom.

Somerfield at Lea Green.
Wincanton just taken over from Exel/DHL.
They sit me in a classroom and give me a driving test and send me on my way.
Then the transport managers start panicking when things go wrong and basically tell you that nothing you have just been taught matters. Well at least until someone finds out. I once got told off for telling a shop that their frozen load had sat around for 12 hours without fridge running. Shop rejected it and i was told it was my fault. Some people could of got food poisoning.

LASHHGV, you just deliver the goods mate, as long as they are in the same condition as when you left then let other people deal with it.

no no no
if the stuff isnt right it is your resposibility to take whatever action you see fit
to safeguard the well being of others
a duty of care H&S act 1974

I wont even let my missus shop at my place now after seeing what i have seen.

LASHHGV:

Nor would I want anything chilled from them. Meat in particular would be a big no - no. :open_mouth:

I worked for them for almost seven years, and if I talked about some of the things I saw happening there, you just wouldn’t believe it. :frowning:

It’s the same with most if not all the retail chains, as seen by the whistleblower type TV programme the other week, when Tesco and Sainsburys has chilled meats and fish which were allowed to get to warm, expiry dates ignored and chiller check records falsified.

If you’ve ever had ice particles in ice cream then that is a sure sign that it has thawed and then been re frozen. Like others have said I don’t buy meats from a supermarket chain. It may be a little more in money at my butchers but the peace of mind is priceless and the product better IMHO.

LASHHGV:

Same here,its an absolute dive that place.the state of the interior of most of the trailers is disgusting.
A friend of mine does the pest control in there too…that place could be shut down if some things were made public.Same as most of the other retailers I suppose though.The stuff they get away with is ridiculous,especially as it could affect so many people.

In the restaurant last summer no one could understand why there was always flies by the internet computers until someone cleaned the air duct and found a dead cat. The thing had been there for months!