wincanton containers

does anyone work for them on containers, whats it like for trampers, pay etc
many thanks.

greggy:
many thanks.

Don,t know about containers,but a mate of mine works for wincanton he reckons they,re a real good firm to work for as long as you do things right. :smiley:

greggy:
many thanks.

i work for them , wages are crap to be honest (dont know about trampers though) but its a job, surprised there taking on anyone , as work is very slack !

I see them every day on the A12 do they get payed more the slower they drive or what! Today was nice and clear and one of them was doing 40 mph.ok save diesel but you never get any thing done plus driving that slow would make me fall asleep :open_mouth:

The lads that work out of Liverpool on containers have been there for years, don’t think the money is the best, but good kit, regular work, money in the bank on time!

many thanks chaps.

i drive my wincanton container truck @ 50 on the motorway and 2 lane a roads way and @ 40 on single lane a roads.paid me £1100 in fuel bonus last year

europleb:
i drive my wincanton container truck @ 50 on the motorway and 2 lane a roads way and @ 40 on single lane a roads.paid me £1100 in fuel bonus last year

Nice one, man after me own heart, what’s the rush anyway?
:sunglasses:

Best of Luck Greg! :wink:

cheers fellas.