Wincanton - bricks/ bloocks?

Hi All,

Has anyone done work for wincanton on Bricks / Blocks?

They are advertising in Stoke on Trent - just wondering what pay / conditions usual stuff ect?

Cheers

Good money good kit no weekends bank hols
Every thing done by the book if it stoke it will be on the Ibstock contract mainly Merc n fm globetrotter draw bars lot of site work n nights out

Any ideas what sort of money it is - is it hourly or day rate ?

cheers

Day rate plus bonus most of the blokes take home bt 2300 a month on avg I’m not a driver on there myself but have worked alongside Wincanton on blocks for quite a few years
If you can handle the cooperate bull n site deliveries it’s a cracking job if you ask me but some people just can’t get on with the nature of hiab site work n wud rather sit in a Rdc sleepin

Based at Screwfix Trentham Lakes, always seems a bit ‘temporary’ parking in someone else’s yard but it’s probably legit enough.

Screwfix is a Wincanton site

senior50:
Screwfix is a Wincanton site

Yeah I understand that, but in my head it’s still a Screwfix RDC not a dedicated haulage yard for the bricks/blocks job, it’s just how my head sees things, saying that I our yard have a similar set up going on.

What is Siniat, isn’t it a Winc contract?

Screwfifix is a winclownton contract so is sinist a lot of the brick yards won’t allow parking where I work out of Wincanton have had the block job for over 5 years yet the lorrys brick lorrys Tht work out of there are based 40 miles away in a Wincanton milk tanker yard the job in Stoke is for ibsock brick and they have had Tht contract for many years

Cheers for that Monarch

I think I’ll apply - they seem to be advertising every week at the moment…
Money seems ok and trucks decent so hopefully might not be a bad job - fingers crossed…!

Pimpdaddy:
What is Siniat, isn’t it a Winc contract?

La farge I think and if it is then yes it’s Wincanton.

For what it’s worth I work for Wincanton not on the brick job but we do Load them now and again. They seem to be a good frim to work for still get things like time and a 1/2 sick pay well payed good kit, well on our contract anyway

Cheers for the replies