Willmots DJB

Hello chaps and chapesses. Just wondering if any of you lovely people have any information on the above company? I’m not really bothered about the money side as I could just phone and ask them that. I’m more interested in hearing from anyone who knows what they are like to work for as a company really. It is the Birdlip depot near Shepton that I am interested in. Thanks in advance.

They take money paper to Malta.Or do trailer swaps at the docks in Italy.You are paid for 9 hours on a 30 hour crossing to Malta.Good firm to work for and new fleet and kit.There is a UK supermarket trollwy delivery division.Scania garage workshop is next door.

I onlyknow what a freind told me the other week he’s been on there a year or so it’s a mixture of genral containers and European he was just on his way back from Malta when I saw him the European runs are shared out on a rota I beleave the ones that didn’t want European didn’t have to go on the rota I no there was around 6 who wanted to do it so your probably lookin at 4 or 5 weeks on genral / containers then a couple of weeks over the water he had a 6 month old new actross and was happy wiv the money

English driver nicknamed The Bull in Spanish.He lives in Spain.Does a few weeks then flies to his house in Spain.

Thanks for the info guys sounds like they may be one of the gooduns. I was thinking of applying for a job on there. I used to love tramping but to be honest I’ve not been away from home for more than a couple of nights since my daughters were born so a little aprihensive about being away from them for a week or more at a time.

Weeks away tramping around Europe is a singles man’s game.If you have kids or a wife/Gf in the UK forget the job and let somebody else have it.They will never understand that you are parked up for two day for a weekly rest and become suspicious of why you are never home.