Will Tapatalk still be supported on TNUK?

Had a couple of emails from other forums saying that due to Tapatalk being under new ownership and various other reasons they will no longer be providing access to the forums by the 21st Sept.

So just wondering if TNUK will also stop the tappatalk support.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:
Had a couple of emails from other forums saying that due to Tapatalk being under new ownership and various other reasons they will no longer be providing access to the forums by the 21st Sept.

That’s a great question…

I will ask and let you know.

dieseldave:

simcor:

That’s a great question…

I will ask and let you know.

Cheers.

After you stop laughing at my tech ignorance… :blush: :smiley:
What exactly is Tapatalk,.and what does it do.
I’m guessing its verbally dictating which turns into a txt?
Or have I made myself look even more stupid than I actually am on all this type of cra…I mean stuff. :smiley:

robroy:
After you stop laughing at my tech ignorance… :blush: :smiley:
What exactly is Tapatalk,.and what does it do.
I’m guessing its verbally dictating which turns into a txt?
Or have I made myself look even more stupid than I actually am on all this type of cra…I mean stuff. :smiley:

Nope It simplifies using forums by making forums easy to use on mobile devices. Rater than using a webpage to load the forums you use its uses an app to fetch!display and post content itself.

So it looks like that on the dark theme anyway .

would it load any faster ?

teatime:
would it load any faster ?

Yes it generally does asing as the forum works properly as it’s simplified the page into plain text pretty much. But with the forum being as it is at the moment it doesn’t help that much.

The answer seems to be that Tappatalk will no longer work with discourse from some googling.

Discourse has its own app to add discourse forums too but that just provides push notifications as far as I can tell, if you click on the forum it just redirects to your browser to open the forum up.