Will I get back

Got 2/3am vbs londongate way from purfleet,up to knowsley then back to purfleet,please say yes. I told the wife I would be home

Flowers from a florist NOT a garage forecourt and a nice meal out somewhere but NOT the chippy or Golden Arches other than that buy a good set of earplugs
You might be running abit close for comfort.

Easy

Pm dozy, he’ll definitely know. :smiley:

Doing it the other way round, I would not fancy my chances of getting back…especially on a friday. You need a quick turnaround at Knowsley. Where are you tipping?

As long as you dont do anything silly like put your tacho card in or stop for traffic lights youll be fine I reckon

Janos:
Doing it the other way round, I would not fancy my chances of getting back…especially on a friday. You need a quick turnaround at Knowsley. Where are you tipping?

Gilding

Could be a palletised load…or could be 26t of onions.

Basically, you need a clear run there and back to do it legally, and a quick turnaround too. It is just off the motorway, so that is helpful. The earlier you set off back, the better. Good luck.

Where do you live? … I quite fancy steak for tea! :smiling_imp:

No doubt the Friday rush home for the football will result in absolute chaos on the roads + the hot weather is going to make it even worse.

You may get a bit of silverstone traffic

Not a chance

malcolmgbell:
Got 2/3am vbs londongate way from purfleet,up to knowsley then back to purfleet,please say yes. I told the wife I would be home

What’s for tea? Just in case you don’t make it.

Nope. You’re going to lose 45 mins getting the box and getting back to the 25. I’d be preparing for a night out a J26.

All this is bs if your truck does 60 though :laughing:

I’d defo…

Avoid the M6 on the way back. It’ll be a car park from J18 downwards. A50 and M1 might be faster with the exception of the M1 junction queues.

Good luck.

Not a chance. What you gain from missing the traffic leaving early your soon loose as m6 has overnight closures on various dates usually until 6 am . So might get diverted off.
I’m in Manchester Trafford park on a good run can get to south mins in my 4.5 driving just about

Ain gona happen,M1 shut 11a to 14.straight run up A5,nope A5 shut,all the way round A4146,gonna come back across M62 down A1 ,get me steak,dozy put some beer in fridge tar

youtu.be/CD1nzOeS6U0

commonrail:
https://youtu.be/CD1nzOeS6U0

Very emotional, knowing I’m not alone, thanks for the vid