Wifes and Partners

Now the other night i was looking through truck net reading variouse posts as you do and the wife sugests there should be a forum for the drivers other halfs, personally i think not but thats just my opinion can you imagine the amount of winging there would be on that on

We used to have one on here, didn’t get that much use.

bjd:
Now the other night i was looking through truck net reading variouse posts as you do and the wife sugests there should be a forum for the drivers other halfs, personally i think not but thats just my opinion can you imagine the amount of winging there would be on that on

WAGs are welcome to post in the threads anyway. The Family & Health forum may be a place for catfights :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s no way in the world I would let my missus near this forum, when she starts droning on its worse than Carryfast. She could talk a glass eye shut…

MrHappy:
There’s no way in the world I would let my missus near this forum, when she starts droning on its worse than Carryfast. She could talk a glass eye shut…

:laughing:

MrHappy:

Hi MrHappy,

I wouldn’t comment on your Mrs’ abilities, but are you suggesting that Carryfast couldn’t accomplish such a simple task? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:bulb: :laughing: I’d back him to get the glass eye shut quicker than she could, and that’d be whilst he’s removing the hind leg from a donkey at the same time!! :wink: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dieseldave you are quite right, it would seem I have gravely underestimated Carryfast. I apologise unreservedly to him (first and last time) and I shall now have to think of a more appropriate metaphor :laughing:

i listen to enough whinging on phone or in house with it on here aswell :laughing: :laughing:

might be a good idea might get the Mrs off face book for a hour or 2

There already are some WAGs on here. I love reading what you moaning bunch come out with 

Not needed - I’m sure we all know EXACTLY what our respective other halves think of our chosen profession :wink:

I’m trying to work out what I’m supposed to do about it to be honest; I’ve been with her for a matter of weeks and can see it going much further BUT seeing her 2-3 times a week is already causing a little strain :frowning: they don’t really do 9-5 driving jobs though do they :confused:

twice a week is enough for us (being home 2 nights a week i mean) anymore and she’d find too much other work for me to do although i do miss not seeing my first grand daughers, twins born in sept

darkseeker:
Not needed - I’m sure we all know EXACTLY what our respective other halves think of our chosen profession :wink:

I’m trying to work out what I’m supposed to do about it to be honest; I’ve been with her for a matter of weeks and can see it going much further BUT seeing her 2-3 times a week is already causing a little strain :frowning: they don’t really do 9-5 driving jobs though do they :confused:

So you finally got round to dumping that bint you were banging and had no feelings for then??

Has this new bit of skirt skuppered your plans to eff off back to taffy land??

Fair play to you,hitting a new hole best of luck with that one!! :grimacing:

Thetaff:

darkseeker:

So you finally got round to dumping that bint you were banging and had no feelings for then??

Has this new bit of skirt skuppered your plans to eff off back to taffy land??

Fair play to you,hitting a new hole best of luck with that one!! :grimacing:

Oi! Get your own lines. That one is mine. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

I didn’t realise/know it had been posted before as I’ve not read that thread for ages. :wink:

If so,then you can have that one :grimacing: I will find something else suitable which they can’t edit on here :smiley: