WHY.........?

Are topics placed on the board with links that do not explain where you might be clicking on to■■? There would be far more chance of people clicking on links if they considored the security issues if clicking on them, and if they were assured that the links were safe :slight_smile:

y has something happened mate that we should be aware off :question: :wink:

Get a pop up stopper, install a good firewall and download spybot, if in doubt switch your pc off and dont use the interent in future,BIG SIGH*…

jammymutt:
Get a pop up stopper, install a good firewall and download spybot, if in doubt switch your pc off and dont use the interent in future,BIG SIGH*…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes… I clicked on a link on this site, and all of a sudden I was transported to a site of merriment and laughter! It was disgusting! I almost wanted to log off! This should not be allowed.Laughter? writing opinions? saying what you think? Stop this filth now is what I say! :laughing: :open_mouth: :smiley: :laughing:

this has happened to myself b4,but not on this site.i don’t think it would have been done on purpose.i have a pop up stopper and other aids that stop this kind of thing getting through as i have 2 kids,the youngest being 9 and anything that should not come up does not. :wink:

we have so many pop-up blockers on our pc that we can’t get things we need to pop-up to actually pop-up, lol…

Got an 8 year old though… and even though we don’t let him on the interent unattended, ya never know what might get through… better safe than sorry, and I’ll live with the inconvenience.

Kate Hasler:
we have so many pop-up blockers on our pc that we can’t get things we need to pop-up to actually pop-up, lol…

Got an 8 year old though… and even though we don’t let him on the interent unattended, ya never know what might get through… better safe than sorry, and I’ll live with the inconvenience.

I have a 5 year old he has his own pc and his own internet connection BUT he can only connect to the cbbc or cbeebies site anything else needs a password.

jammymutt:
I have a 5 year old he has his own pc and his own internet connection BUT he can only connect to the cbbc or cbeebies site anything else needs a password.

By the age of ten he’ll be able to work around anything you put on there though I’ll bet :wink:

Paul

Not really on topic but when we first got online my wife. who is into Sci Fi. Tolkein and the likes typed the word ‘fantasy’ into a search engine, this was before we had a firewall and pop-up stoppers etc, she ran away from the computer screeching turn it off :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

repton:

jammymutt:

By the age of ten he’ll be able to work around anything you put on there though I’ll bet :wink:

Paul

I wonder how long it will take him to work out that the password is his name!!!..

jammymutt:

repton:

jammymutt:

Paul

I wonder how long it will take him to work out that the password is his name!!!..

he will change the settings & passwords so you can only connect to cbbc & cbeebies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: