WHY was my topic removed?

My topic on leaving this site soon got removed can anyone tell me why i saw a lot of people who seemed to NOT want to see the back of me unlike some admin who it feels wanted that.

WHY WAS MY POST TAKEN OFF??.

And furthermore could someone define the difference in advertising and offering a service to the people of the site?.

If i was to mention the name of the company i work for or say use them whenever you want the products they sell it would be fair enough, but i DIDNT i simply suggested anyone who wanted these products could have them at a discount curtousy of myself.

Is this political correctness gone wrong ofr just pure greed by those in charge wanting to make money from advertising ?

If this is the case then ALL pictures of trucks bearing the name of their owners should be removedimmediately , after all the name is put there to advertise isnt it?.

If me using the name of my emp;loyer is sobad then surely Eddie Stobart or Willi Betz and Dafman should also be removed as they too are using these names of companies unless of course it is the people themselves.

Is it?.

Its all gone ■■■■■■■ mad and those with the peak hats are just becoming jobsworths .

No offence meant Daf.

jammymutt:
WHY WAS MY POST TAKEN OFF??..

Erm…cut a long story short…er…■■■■-up…ahem… :blush:

The thread’s back, and I’ve slapped a post on the bottom explaining the signature policy - and the reasoning behind it - on the bottom. :wink:

And, for the record, Willi Betz and Eddie Stobart are on the list of “banned” usernames, so Travis is in good company!!! :grimacing:

LucyR:
And, for the record, Willi Betz and Eddie Stobart are on the list of “banned” usernames, so Travis is in good company!!! :grimacing:

Travis. Would that be the contemparary beat combo :blush: :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No,silly,that would be Mr. Dave Lee,also known as “The Hairy Monster”. :smiley: :smiley:

Dan.

Could it also be a travisty??

what about daf man !

if you go thru the members list theres a few that are registurd trade names !!