Why me? Why now? Why here?

Bugger! Bugger! Bugger!

Just coming down the slip road of junction 20 on the M25, looking forward to my tea somewhere on the A41, the trailer brakes lock on. Just managed to get off the roundabout when the heavens opened. So there I am crawling around under the trailer trying to find out what was wrong in a river of rain water!

Now, do you think that the leak would be coming from a brake chamber on the front, middle or rear axle?

Correct, it’s the bloody middle one!

An air pipe had decided that this would be a great time to just pop off and bugger up my evening. Well I had different plans and stuck the little sod back on!

But I kid you not. As soon as I came out from under the trailer the rain stopped and the sun came out!

Life ■■■■■ sometimes.

Stick it back on and crack on drive :smiley: Bloody rain :unamused:

Oh dear, might be an idea to carry a small pair of mole grips to blank the pipe off and get you going again quickly.

These things rarely happen, the main thing was you identified the problem and were willing to fix it, club plant pot would have sat there with his thumb up his ■■■ waiting for a fitter. Good on you.

Mole grips? Pah! Far too expensive, and they might drop off and be lost forever!

I always carry a few spanners, gaffer tape, cable ties, super glue and not forgetting, a hammer just to get me back to the yard.

Read somewhere that you only need two things in a tool kit. Gaffer tape and wd40, if it moves but isnt meant to use the gaffer tape and if its meant to move but won’t use the wd40.

Always have a hammer (LARGE) and remember IF IN DOUBT HIT IT A CLOUT THE BIGGER THE DOUBT THE BIGGER THE CLOUT. Eddie.

Well I was always told that if you can’t fix it by hitting it, it’s an electrical problem!

Hit it wi’ yer 'ead :slight_smile:

Bacon Sandwich:
Well I was always told that if you can’t fix it by hitting it, it’s an electrical problem!

:laughing:

The weather is called sods law, the mechanical fault is called soddit :laughing:

Murphy’s Law,If it can go wrong it will :laughing:

erfguy:
IF IN DOUBT HIT IT A CLOUT THE BIGGER THE DOUBT THE BIGGER THE CLOUT.

It probably wont fix it, but itll make you feel a whole lot better :laughing: :laughing:

Bacon to the rescue, have a cigar on me.