Why is there no report button

in the driver vacancies forum? :unamused:

Rob K:

I have found the button missing several times. I just linked a post in a PM to the Hauptsturmführer because of this

Rob K:

No idea. I trust this clarifies matters. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had a look in the driver vacancies forum, but I can see the ‘report’ button as normal.

I’ve also removed what I think might be the reason for Rob’s question. :wink: :smiley:

dieseldave:
I’ve had a look in the driver vacancies forum, but I can see the ‘report’ button as normal.

I’ve also removed what I think might be the reason for Rob’s question. :wink: :smiley:

There is no button there on my screen Dave.

Not one on mine either. Just so’s ya know…

There is a report button when I am logged in as Coffeeholic. There is no report button when logged in under a different name so it appears that only Mods and Admins can report posts to themselves in that forum. :stuck_out_tongue: How bizarre.

Coffeeholic:
There is a report button when I am logged in as Coffeeholic. There is no report button when logged in under a different name so it appears that only Mods and Admins can report posts to themselves in that forum. :stuck_out_tongue: How bizarre.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Never used to have these problems before Trikki sold the site down the river. :laughing:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Never used to have these problems before Trikki sold the site down the river. :laughing:

more likely went awol when the software was upgraded !

Denis F:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Can I just seek clarification on something? When you say went awol, are you referring to the button or Rikki? :wink:

Coffeeholic:

Denis F:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Can I just seek clarification on something? When you say went awol, are you referring to the button or Rikki? :wink:

last seen trying to decipher a Haynes manual whilst battling with the turbo on a Landrover :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Vascoingles:

Coffeeholic:

Denis F:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

last seen trying to decipher a Haynes manual whilst battling with the turbo on a Landrover :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I meant the button, Rikki’s not awol , if he’s not doing what Vas said he’ll be in his office ( aka down the pub ) :wink:

Have done research (amazing what you can find out down the pub :wink: ) and it looks like it is a result of the report button using some of the programme that is also used by the Post reply function. As that particular forum is read and post new topic only, replies not allowed the function does not work.

If only Haynes done a workshop manual on phpBB :grimacing:

Can only suggest that in this case to report problems using PM or e-mail

Rikki-UK:
Have done research (amazing what you can find out down the pub :wink: ) and it looks like it is a result of the report button using some of the programme that is also used by the Post reply function. As that particular forum is read and post new topic only, replies not allowed the function does not work.

The obvious ‘fix’ here would be to make the vacancies forum open for replies. Seeing as half the vacancies posted in there are copied to the main forum for discussion anyway then it makes perfect sense and stops there being 2 threads on the same topic. :bulb:

Rob K:

Rikki-UK:

The obvious ‘fix’ here would be to make the vacancies forum open for replies. Seeing as half the vacancies posted in there are copied to the main forum for discussion anyway then it makes perfect sense and stops there being 2 threads on the same topic. :bulb:

Someone needs to look in the driver vacancy forum again

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

Rikki-UK:

Someone needs to look in the driver vacancy forum again

I know… I PM’d Rikki about it and was directed to this thread but the post remained. Makes no sense and I’ve just about given up trying to figure out the logic of admin moderation on this site. :unamused:

I can’t help, I haven’t even looked in that forum since the 23rd June.

Coffeeholic:

You can’t help anyway, you are you sending from your Iphone using tapatalk remember…

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

You can’t help anyway, you are you sending from your Iphone using tapatalk remember…

iphone? Not an iPhone, and today I am on the PC as it happens.

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

iphone? Not an iPhone, and today I am on the PC as it happens.

Well blueberry then. I don’t know and I don’t give a ■■■■!