Why has Trucknet been SO DIFFICULT to get onto Today?

Hello
Can someone kindly tell me why Trucknet has been so difficult to get on Today. Everytime I’ve tryed to get on, its directed me to Go Daddys, a webiste I’ve NEVER heard of. For the last 4 Hours, I’ve been on the Go Daddys webiste 40 times and I’m not a happy bunny :angry:
Please, will the Admin of Trucknet get this problem sorted and will someone from admin tell me why this problem has been happening.
Kindest regards
CG :confused: :angry:

I had the very same problems this morning …

Redirected to godaddy site… :confused:

i have too put trucknet uk into google and got in

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello
Can someone kindly tell me why Trucknet has been so difficult to get on Today. Everytime I’ve tryed to get on, its directed me to Go Daddys, a webiste I’ve NEVER heard of. For the last 4 Hours, I’ve been on the Go Daddys webiste 40 times and I’m not a happy bunny :angry:
Please, will the Admin of Trucknet get this problem sorted and will someone from admin tell me why this problem has been happening.
Kindest regards
CG :confused: :angry:

It wanted a rest from Stobart infestation :open_mouth: :grimacing: :laughing:

Had this problem last night and until 10.30ish this morning. Surprised there’s been no response.

google was no help either, went into history to log on.

I hijacked the domain, I am the daddy after all… :smiley:

Now all of you get back to work…

Either somebody forgot to renew the domain name so it was parked by the issuer, in this case godaddy, or there was an issue with the name servers.

Either way has been happening for 2 days. looks like it is all resolved now.

:open_mouth: So you had the same problem too :confused: I put a post on the the computers/software part of the forum, because I didn’t know what to do about the problem, & the fact that I couldn’t log on :frowning: & followed tachograph’s suggestion ( thanks again), & everything is fine with my pc now & no more ‘Go Daddy’ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: gnastey gnome had the same problem as well :frowning:

I had the same problem for a couple of hours yesterday evening, been fine since though.

All day yesterday it was inaccessible for me, it would either get redirected to GO Daddy.com T netuk’s web host ,or my DNS provider would block it, due to that annoying screensaver pop up (know to have malware in the past) it was showing that the domain name had expired on the 20/08/12
But last night a Whois search showed that it had been renewed from 21/08/12 for 12mths

So could of been some oversight , or a screw up by the hosting company the domain is registered with GoDaddy.com

It was an administrative error which meant the domain name accidentally ran out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki was last seen heading to HQ with a concerned expression and large tube of lube :grimacing:

Hope this helps :wink:

I had same problem yesterday from morning till mid afternoon,someone suggested shutting computer down and re-booting - and it worked, not had any problems since.

i notice “trucknet” isnt the 1st search on google anymore for me… oh well best get back on the road, rather than talk about it…

I went on a dirty website instead.

billybigrig:
It was an administrative error which meant the domain name accidentally ran out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki was last seen heading to HQ with a concerned expression and large tube of lube :grimacing:

Correction a VERY LARGE TUBE OF LUBE - the simple explaination is. when the company was bought out from RBI many things had to be done- one small point got overlooked- changing the e-mail address to the register for the TruckNetUK.com domain name- so we didnt get the notification that it was due to expire- and expire it did - lesson learnt - please accept our apologies

Rikki-UK:

billybigrig:

Correction a VERY LARGE TUBE OF LUBE - the simple explaination is. when the company was bought out from RBI many things had to be done- one small point got overlooked- changing the e-mail address to the register for the TruckNetUK.com domain name- so we didnt get the notification that it was due to expire- and expire it did - lesson learnt - please accept our apologies

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when that ‘small oversight’ was discovered :laughing:

Just goes to show that, contrary to belief, you are indeed human :open_mouth:

Thankyou to everyone including Rikki for there posts. I glad to know I’m not the only one experiencing the problem
This morning, I’ve tried TWICE to get on to Trucknet, and I got redirected to the Go Daddy website
Please, will Trucknet get this problem sorted.
Kindest regards
CG

It has been fixed CG. See Rikki’s explanation above.

However the re-registration of the domain name will take a few days to filter itself out
on the internet to the various servers with service providers.Trucknet cannot make this
happen any quicker.

If you clear your tempoary internet files and cookies, that may help you.

Colingl:
It has been fixed CG. See Rikki’s explanation above.

However the re-registration of the domain name will take a few days to filter itself out
on the internet to the various servers with service providers.Trucknet cannot make this
happen any quicker.

If you clear your tempoary internet files and cookies, that may help you.

Hello Colin gl
Thankyou for that and Thankyou to the Trucknet Board for fixing the problem as I’ve had no bother getting onto Trucknet this afternoon.
Lets hope the problem doesn’t come back!
Kindest regards
CG