why has this happened

sun morning i started at 5 a.m , so with the clocks going back my manual entry for begin time would be 5 a.m,so why is the digi tacho now showing +1 hr [as is dash clock]i.e 6 a.m. my guess is someones altered it incorrectly as its only the entry time that alters through the year and the tacho, dash should stay the same :question:

ady1:
sun morning i started at 5 a.m , so with the clocks going back my manual entry for begin time would be 5 a.m,so why is the digi tacho now showing +1 hr [as is dash clock]i.e 6 a.m. my guess is someones altered it incorrectly as its only the entry time that alters through the year and the tacho, dash should stay the same :question:

If I’m understanding you correctly you seem to have things the wrong way round :wink:

You always enter manual entries on a digital tachograph in UTC time which is the same as Greenwich mean time, in fact all times on a digital tachograph printout are in UTC time just as they are recorded on your driver card.

The time that is displayed on the tachograph clock and the dash is generally set to local time, by the tachograph clock I’m referring to the clock you see when driving for instance, not the time you see when you insert the card.

I’m guessing that what’s happened is that no-one has changed the local time on the digital tachograph clock so you’re seeing the time still as BST.

Try a printout and I’m sure you’ll find that the times are recorded correctly :wink:

Instructions for changing the local time on digital tachographs.

By the way are you aware that you have 3 identical threads on this subject :smiley: