Why has posting on TNUK become so quiet?

There has been about a 4 hour gap between the last two posts ? Is there a big match on or summat ? Bewick.

Everyone is down the boozer or having afternoon delight :wink: :laughing:

Hi ,I noticed it’s gone quiet on here andrew posts when he gets chance as he is busy,dean puts a lot on ,but not a great deal by others who come on here ,I do post but with my new job I’m away all week so do post on weekends,

Probably just things opening up again and people wanting to get out and about and of course the weather has improved.

Kempston:
Probably just things opening up again and people wanting to get out and about and of course the weather has improved.

Should be a lot of posters from Bedford as they are all Covid isolating !

Because some one chucked his old socks in the bin :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:
There has been about a 4 hour gap between the last two posts ? Is there a big match on or summat ? Bewick.

Ah Ha I have the answer to that one Dennis, all the threads that caused sensation are now in " Bully’s " soon as a thread gets us all going with controversy its dumped in there so no wonder some are just not bothered, me I am a regular especially on our company thread with a mix of Haulage & farming subjects, Buzzer.

Bewick:

Ah Ha got the answer to that one Dennis, as soon as someone starts a thread that creates conversation it is removed straight into " Bully’s " as you know from experience, the problem is that not many go there. I am a regular poster most days especially on the DIT thread with a mix of Transport & Farming which people seem to enjoy, Buzzer.

There you have it in a nutshell your latest effort bound for Bullys, I thought I was going mad so its not a double post its obviously on its way, Buzzer.

26719.jpg

Buzzer:

Bewick:

Ah Ha I have the answer to that one Dennis, all the threads that caused sensation are now in " Bully’s " soon as a thread gets us all going with controversy its dumped in there so no wonder some are just not bothered, me I am a regular especially on our company thread with a mix of Haulage & farming subjects, Buzzer.

Well i can agree with the thread`s being moved bit Buzzer , many on here are passionate about our country and how it was many years ago ,and there is relevance for the subjects to be discussed on here whatever your views are, i watched but missed most of the Heroes of D Day yesterday and the way they spoke whether American British or any others were like from a different planet to what we hear today totally astonishing maybe a War Veterans Lives Matter could be launched and then the Liverpool Narcos on Sky , where some on there said that they thought it was a perk of the job to pilfer when working on the docks and needed to turn to dealing drugs because Liverpool was a slum . Unfortunately the way Liverpool was portrayed is how much of Britain is going these days definitely Bradford . Maybe a ban for me is coming up or could this thread be heading for Bullys Truckstop or whatever they call it