Why do the Engish moan so much

I get to a build site at 16.oo,on a Friday,the forkie has a mood on,i am greeted with " what time do you call this?",he was hoping to take his wife out later,and i have inconvenienced this plank by turning up at a reasonable hour for stuff they have ordered,i get,the houses are not even build yet,and so,get the violin out mate??!!
Foreign workers never moan,and seem to drive nice new cars,nice flat,nice girl friend■■?

TobyCarvery, are you getting a bonus for new thread creations or just overtime?

Foreign workers never moan? Are you on the sauce again toby?
Oh and its “ENGLISH”…

Yes, I make that seven new threads since midday.

NathanB:
TobyCarvery, are you getting a bonus for new thread creations or just overtime?

OK who gave him sugar :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The mods must beat Truckfest; Not one of his have been moved…

On the 6% abv Otter liquid refreshment,it has been a hard week,been bullied at work,and acccused of somthing i did not do,told them look at the cctv,and how odd,they change the song from the hymn sheet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Free roast dinner at all my carveries on production of lorryist licence,no photocopies accepted.

toby1234abc:
On the 6% abv Otter liquid refreshment,it has been a hard week,been bullied at work,and acccused of somthing i did not do,told them look at the cctv,and how odd,they change the song from the hymn sheet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you a vicar now?

NathanB:
The mods must beat Tatfest; Not one of his have been moved…

FTFY :grimacing:

Why do firms insist on memo`s to communicate with their staff,and always the threat of loss of bonus and your job if you do not do what we tell you to do?

There are two things the English love to do, one is to moan and the second is to queue, and we only love queueing because it gives us something to moan about :wink:

In Toby style, a completely irrelevant post.

I once jumped the queue at Fleet services M3,a big bloke said what the hell do you think we are waiting for,a bus?It was over a pint of milk.

Moaning is what makes us english mate. It is built in to our colloquial memetic dna. I am engrish therefore I moan.

Squiddy:
Moaning is what makes us english mate. It is built in to our colloquial memetic dna. I am engrish therefore I moan.

Quite right to, what gets me is these people who think they have a right to moan about our moaning, and they’re probably not even English :confused:

If we were like Belgrade, then what Mick Green did last week would be done rather more effectively with someone actually turning up armed, rather than just rumoured to be armed, just so SO19 get a day out… :frowning:

I bet there are no firms like “Advantage” in Belgrade and other places where the citizenry are known to bite back! :smiling_imp:

Toby must be a troll, or some nut bucket in a hospital with a laptop

Did we realy have to moan about Hitler,we could have shrugged our (well not me personally) shoulders and let him have the place.

Because there’s too many damm cheap labour immigrants taking over their jobs for lower pay … Thats why the English moan so much.