Why do I have 1 Reduced left?

I’ve been told at work I’ve used 2 reduced this week, however I thought I’d only had one?

Took a screen shot for times and can’t figure out why it’s saying I have a reduced for an 11hr rest on 11th to 12th Dec

Rest started 11th at 19:00 till 06:00 12th so to me that’s 11hrs

Is it because I do manual entries ? Or maybe because trucks we’ve used recently are slightly older so possibly tacho slightly different mk1/2 ?

Can’t recall it being a problem before for those times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was your duty 10-11 Dec over 13 hours?

The duty and rest must fit into 24 hours so even if you work 13 hours 1 minute you are on a reduced rest.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

What time did your shift begin on the 11th? If it was before 06.00hrs then you were on duty for more than 13hrs and it doesn’t matter how much rest you take after the shift finishes, it will still only count as a reduced rest

Old John:
What time did your shift begin on the 11th? If it was before 06.00hrs then you were on duty for more than 13hrs and it doesn’t matter how much rest you take after the shift finishes, it will still only count as a reduced rest

Doh!!!

Started at 5am so that’s why.

Couldn’t figure out why till you mentioned that bit.

Dumb mistake that’s screwed my weekend OT up - bollox!!

Oh well [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’d be surprised how many drivers can’t figure this out, it took me about 2 months to get it through to someone i know, he just thought you could do say a 14 hour shift and take an 11 hour rest.

He’s sorted now though :slight_smile:

Easy mistake. Some drivers think they can work 15 hours, take 11 hours off, and therefore haven’t reduced. It doesn’t help when some tachos are programmed to show it like that as well.