Why "70" and not national speed limit?

Snarley:
was def a ddeck trunker, sorry, incorrect eyeball lol.

Yup, I had a straight frame on yesterday. Nearly though :slight_smile:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Carryfast:

FarnboroughBoy11:

3300John:
Hiya …their’s a stretch of road near colwyn bay which is 50 mph for about 2 miles then back to 70mph.
is this the piece of road your talking about, there dos’nt seem to be any reason for the reduced speed
although their are two junctions which may have standing traffic to which i’ve never seen.
this stretch of road is a place where many cars get caught for speeding as driver’s don’t take any notice
of the 50 mph sign. some drivers drive down the slip road and speed up to 70mph thinking they’re on
a unrestricted road but are infact still in the 50mph zone.
John

Yes I know exactly where you mean, I thought at the time it was a bit strange to have a sudden drop in speed and then back up again for no reason that i could see but hey ho.

:smiling_imp:

No surprise in the Commie Anti car and probably truck Taliban Republic of North Wales.It’s the only place worse to drive anything than London.At least if you want to keep your licence. :imp: :laughing:

abd.org.uk/local/north_wales.htm

Not in the valleys mate, it’s awesome.

Some say it’s just barren hillsides,sheep,rain and worst of all the coppers who are out to nick you and put as many points on your licence a possible. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

No thanks.This is more like awesome. :smiley:

maps.google.com/?ie=UT8&ll=45.28 … 7,0,-7.37

maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=45.0 … 29.35,0,0

That looks good, I don’t think i will ever get that far though :laughing: