WHS in MSAs

I know these fudgers rip people off in their normal stores but the prices they charge are frankly getting stupid now.
Can of pepsi costing the Same as a 2litre bottle ffs and their coffee machine prices…m

BP garages are not far behind.

That is all.

You have a choice to either buy it or not buy it at the price they offer it at. Likewise in the current situation even day men are taking measures and carrying additional resources to ensure that they are well supplied. Conserve your money and stock up on supplies before going to work

Simple answer DON`T use them at the end of your shift or on your way home nip into a supermarket and buy what you want ready for the next day.

One very big bonus tramping at present is the fact that as i really don’t want to mix with the great unwashed (not that i choose to normally anyway) i now make my own coffee and meals via the square pingy machine and have found I’m spending the grand total of f-all during the week…

We can’t all be super-trampers like Robroy [emoji16][emoji16]

Unfortunately i was spoilt for most of my tramping life being in Europe and frequenting routiers and proper truckstops so very rarely cooked in my cab…and yes that’s why I’m classed as obese (but i am at present trying to deal with it)

Moral of the post is ■■■■ the msa’s etc and be self sufficient.
[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I use a Jetboil. It packs real small and boils water FAST and I can make a brew in less time than it takes you to get out of your cab, go get one from the shop and get back.

I’ve never understood why car drivers fill up in these places and it’s not always posh cars either :unamused: :unamused:

pierrot 14:
I’ve never understood why car drivers fill up in these places and it’s not always posh cars either :unamused: :unamused:

A basic lack of forward planning I’d suggest. Jump in car, drive in a trance until the machine tells them it needs feeding.

Are they open , one at London gateway looked closed