Whose seen who.... w/e the end of the second week

:arrow_right: :arrow_right:

Not seen anyone off yer this week. Did see a lairy ■■■■ in a navy blue MAN at Chievely :slight_smile:

Southern Star going East on the 303, Tuesday I believe

that’s all.

Spanky and Tango Boy, both today

er Dunno

amazingly i can join in this week :smiley:

oldhippyandy several times during the week at A plant coleshill
spanky friday evening around 5 20 ish just passing junc 9 on the M42 ,i was in the van so bet that confused ya :grimacing:

and some one in a turners powder tanker flashed n waved on the A12 on wed afternoon

Tango boy twice on M1 , chesterfield way. Thursday maybe??

Seen Harry Monk on M 25 near j 9 Friday morning at about 9.00 ish and as usual he didn’t wave back :unamused:

Ovlov jay in his new truck one morning on A13 think wednesday i saw dessy on the 13 at some point too.

Oooh I did see someone. … Cargo Girls bloke Dangerous Darren … and
Saw Cargo ■■■■■■■ weds cause we went down the pub for dinner :wink:

had about 10 people flash and wave this week!!! not got a clue who any of them were sorry :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
or it could of been something was falling off my truck :wink: :wink:

Mon, Gickniff A14.
Wed, Premium Trucker x2 M1, Derbyshire Foden M1, One of George Varneys in a FH I think M1.
Fri, Daidap A449.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

saw dennis f monday on M5 flashed no responce ! thats 5 times now in last 3 weeks !! hope he be going to specsavers soon lol

Just the new shape “Phoebe Grace” yesterday heading up the A1 northbound near Retford, very smart and splendid looking machine that is.

Seen tangoboy about 3/4 times on various stretches of a14/m1 lol…someone in a David Stanley hiab wagon flashed …not sure who was tho

Saw Jessica’s dad on the M56 eastbound on Friday morning or one of his comrades?

dogthehunter:
Seen tangoboy about 3/4 times on various stretches of a14/m1 lol…someone in a David Stanley hiab wagon flashed …not sure who was tho

Sorry I missed ya marra, what truck are you driving now■■?

bald bloke:
Seen Harry Monk on M 25 near j 9 Friday morning at about 9.00 ish and as usual he didn’t wave back :unamused:

I am sorry, I have enormous difficulty remembering who is who, or even normally remembering what I did yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got flashed by someone I see most weeks, again forgive me because I don’t know who it is, a Yodel driver on the A30. Obviously I don’t flash at Yodel lorries because there’s a 99% chance it isn’t the same lorry. :wink:

dogthehunter:

oh i wonder who that was pmsl i knew i had forgotton someone :blush:

tango boy:

dogthehunter:

Sorry I missed ya marra, what truck are you driving now■■?

Driving this now mate…got it Wednesday

Andy I wasn’t sure if it was you but I did wave back(albeit a bit late :confused: )