Whose seen who... W/E 12/12/10

Hope you do t mind me posting them JD

Personally don’t think I’ve seen anyone to be honest…

i was just going to but you saved me the job. :wink:

this week as ive only worked monday and tuesday.

spanky
lug
caveman.

Grayam on the A12 Monday afternoon near Ipswich, that’s it for me

BIGRIG on the M56 near warrington Monday morn, Then Tony530I on the road into Manor Park, Runcorn.
Have seen others, ill post as i remember! Spoke to dogthehunter a bit too!

Beetie:
Spoke to dogthehunter a bit too!

ive heard good luck you jammy git. :wink: :grimacing:

I saw Shuttlespanker on Tues ? on the Southbound M6 near Stoke. (I was Northbound).

this week i have seen roger (cooper buckleys) m6 south closley followed by big rig aswell monday morning.
Globby480 on m62 today but it was under a bridge. thats it this week.

Saw SWraith on the A34 going up East ilsley hill on thursday and got a thumbs up from a Gregorys wagon on the M5 nr Taunton :astonished:

jessicas dad:

Beetie:
Spoke to dogthehunter a bit too!

ive heard good luck you jammy git. :wink: :grimacing:

HA! Hope he was saying good things! Cheers Mate, I suppose Adam will ring you tomorrow then when its official! lol! :laughing:

This week

T Lad
Lee Hawke
Tony 5301

seen swaith, goaty, kermit, and mr vain in a clean looking motor :open_mouth:

Simon for coffee on thur spoke to Swath, Rikki, Deiseldave on the phone

washy jnr:
Saw SWraith on the A34 going up East ilsley hill on thursday and got a thumbs up from a Gregorys wagon on the M5 nr Taunton :astonished:

wasnt me mate, I havent been on the A34 for a few weeks now… I’m gradually becoming an A14 monkey

I’ve seen Goaty a couple of times this week, plus a few of the guys on my FB account, also spoken to animal on the phone… one call was nearly 2hrs long :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

one of spankys red dafs on the A14 on tuesday morning, and someone in a bougheys motor waved at me as i was leaving corley services on thursday night

C-Kay:

Sorry mate where was that, didn’t see you :blush: (again :blush: )

SWraith:

washy jnr:

wasnt me mate, I havent been on the A34 for a few weeks now… I’m gradually becoming an A14 monkey

I’ve seen Goaty a couple of times this week, plus a few of the guys on my FB account, also spoken to animal on the phone… one call was nearly 2hrs long :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Ok then,i saw one of RMC red daf’s on the A34 thursday :wink:

Andydisco:
one of spankys red dafs on the A14 on tuesday morning, and someone in a bougheys motor waved at me as i was leaving corley services on thursday night

the red daf on the A14 would have been SWraith, and the Bougheys (Volvo?) would have been Gaz

washy jnr:

SWraith:

washy jnr:

Ok then,i saw one of RMC red daf’s on the A34 thursday :wink:

would have been Lug84

FH16 possibly. Was tipping at Pozament when a Gibsons magnum came onto the weighbridge.

Grayham:

C-Kay:

Sorry mate where was that, didn’t see you :blush: (again :blush: )

It wasn’t far from A12/A14 junction actually, I was London bound running solo. To be honest, by the time i’ve spotted one of your motors, looked to see if i can see spongebob, seen it then flashed you’re practically next to me so it’s too late :laughing:

I think Scottishcruiser came past me up the M6 Thursday, as i came off the at the M56 exit.
And there’s a chap on here, drives a CF for ‘Lodge’ may have seen him on the wash at Lymm Friday morning as i went in for diesel.