Whose seen who ... w.e. 08/07/2012

Off the top of my head

Mole power a34
Philberg m62 yesterday
K Goodwin sat in traffic j7 on the m6

I’m sure there are a few others but shiny things distract me…

DaiDap on wednesday somewhere, and also I think the other guy from the same outfit who is on here but I can’t remember his name.

Twas the M4 Cardiff Kate. Saw Denis yesterday and was ignored by the big un and ziffy in the space of a morning on weds

Today I’ve seen Tanktrotter on the 180 and Philberg at scummy near steelworks

i have seen tonka236 every single day this week (everytime on the A14), flashed and waved every time, but he only saw me once. :neutral_face:

Thought it was you nick on the 180 and about 5mins behind you I spotted philberg182. Also spent last weekend with pete389,steelboyf10,volvofh16man & other trucknetuk members at the LAR truckshow at rekkam in Belgium. Thanks lads for a fantastic weekend hope to see you all at the retro show in September.

Think I saw 8wheels in the services on the A2 thursday ?

Owen

kindle530:
i have seen tonka236 every single day this week (everytime on the A14), flashed and waved every time, but he only saw me once. :neutral_face:

Are you sure I saw you once?
:wink: :wink: :wink:

DaiDap:
Twas the M4 Cardiff Kate. Saw Denis yesterday and was ignored by the big un and ziffy in the space of a morning on weds

it could of been me but i was in for a service allday in Shepshed lol

This weeks victims of the lights have been
TonyCBR aka Ziffy
Gunnerhesky far to many times
Lug
Doghunter
Breedy
Shade
Swedish Steel in the yard and the pub lol
8 wheels on the A2
Caveman
and was spotted by Tonka and Dlote
and spoke to my new best friend Expresspete :smiley:
any one else i missed sorry :frowning:

think i may have seen Tanktrotter on the A42 northbound yesterday lunchtime

the big un:

DaiDap:

it could of been me but i was in for a service allday in Shepshed lol

M6 north around junction 3 between half 6 and 7. Had your no. plate in the window and he looked like you!

Hippo:
Think I saw 8wheels in the services on the A2 thursday ?

Owen

Yes that was me, just managed to scrape into a bit of space there before running out of time.

Saw a Lone Wolf in Norwich on Wednesday, dunno if it was the Lone Wolf though.

I saw Mr Vain - Rob Billman - on the A14 on Wed or Thu, pulling a Bartrums trailer, he must’ve been gutted, that piece of crap trailer made the outfit look untidy :imp:

I had a brilliant evening in the pub with my mate Mixed Grill, the big un and a handful of other tipper boys who aren’t on here.

SwedishSteel:
I had a brilliant evening in the pub with my mate Mixed Grill, the big un and a handful of other tipper boys who aren’t on here.

The mixed grill was a nice small sized one though pmsl

the big un:

SwedishSteel:

The mixed grill was a nice small sized one though pmsl

A bit small, yes. I asked for my steak rare but it was hardly even pink. Next time I’ll just ask them to pick it up and walk it past the grill to my plate…

The beer was nice though!

I’ve seen Lug84 twice
Big un
MrVain
and Grovegarage

pretty sure there’s a couple more , but can’t remember them :blush:

Strange week :open_mouth: !!
Stalked by the big un ! M6,nr M42 - M1 nth at 15 & on the m25 nr the A13, quite scary :smiling_imp:

gunnerheskey:
Strange week :open_mouth: !!
Stalked by the big un ! M6,nr M42 - M1 nth at 15 & on the m25 nr the A13, quite scary :smiling_imp:

And every time i was drinking coffee lol :open_mouth: