Who's Working Tomorrow?

out tomorrow hopefully home by mid afternoon tuesday :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

It’s a decision I am yet to make tbh

Mon tip Ellesmere Port, Whitchurch to Welbeck, West Burton to Welbeck.
Tues do a few West Burton to Welbecks.
Wed Thurs off.
Fri Sat Mon Tues running out of the British sugar factories.
Off then till 6th.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

working all of next week off sat and sun back in mon tues then off till the following mon

scotstrucker:
working all of next week off sat and sun back in mon tues then off till the following mon

That’s harsh, hope you have a Hogmanay to remember (or not!) then :smiley:

I’m in tommo and then ill go in Tuesday wash the motor off and mine put the Hoover over the cab bring the seat covers home for her indoors to wash then bring my keys home in the hope it won’t be moved until the 2nd :slight_smile:.

Meant to have finished Friday, but 2 days short for my Xmas holidays, so going in tomorrow, getting paid time and half.

4am start for 6am book in in Hull; 15plts to tip, 15 to re load. Expecting prob have a few more dels round Hull and maybe a coll or 2 later on. Hopefully done mid afternoon, then off until 2nd January.

Yep, I am in tomorrow and maybe Tuesday to make sure you lot all get your Christmas cards and prezzies on time. The mail must get through :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Himself is in at 5am tomorrow, working Tuesday as well, but then he’s got some jollydays booked and I think he is off till the 6th.

He’s going on about how nice it is that I finished on Friday, but he forgets that I am back in on Saturday, next day off is NYD, then back in again for a couple of days :unamused:

3.00AM Start for Belvedere, just hope the crap weather keeps of until i`m on my way back, of it will be hell around the Dartford crossing.

TheMissus:
The OH is - 5.30 start this morning up at Waltham Point and a pre 5 tomorrow. We’re just hoping they let him come home tomorrow night and doesn’t have to do the 24th too - he’s been gone since Thurs :frowning:

On the up side the runs have been pretty good and it’s taken him to some new places he’s not been, apparently it’s a lovely day over Cambridgeshire just now. I’m just hoping some sunshine is headed my way. (Just as I type that there are rays breaking through the clouds!) :slight_smile:

He just got a phonecall cancelling tomorrow and is heading home this minute, with no trailer on too so should make good time! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: lovely,lovely,lovely, lovely (you get the idea!) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Still working tomorrow but only local stuff :slight_smile:

Made up, my Christmas starts early (even though I’m working tomorrow too!) :smiley:

After becoming disillusioned at being a trucker, CPC C**P rates of pay umbrella companys Knob head TMs Vosa etc . I have changed my vocation and become a Docker. im in tomorrow on nights 1900-0700 unloading containers I like the job but some start times are Crap. well all the best my friends have a good one

Yup, in tomorrow and Tues (hope for an early finish)…then thats me done 'til the 2nd. Yay :laughing: :laughing:

05:00 start tomorrow for Blackwall then Purfleet reload back to Blackwall and home. Hopefully half day Christmas eve., maybe just Dagenham and back. Be in pub before midday!

TheMissus:

scotstrucker:

That’s harsh, hope you have a Hogmanay to remember (or not!) then :smiley:

i’m not a xmas person but i do intend too have a very good hogmanay lol

in tomorrow at 4.30 Elmswell to Huddersfield then 4 jobs round Manchester pick up back load out of b.salt middlewich straight back to Elmswell hopefully for a midday finish tuesday

Im in, got a crane to rig tomorrow then off home for xmas, happy day.

I’m in, in the morning going from the yard down to Dove Valley then up to Wakefield. Hopefully to finish off the day at Ferrybridge with a load to be dropped on Tuesday on route back to the yard. Then back in on Friday I believe.

0400 start. E6 & SE7 (I think)

Probably reload LPR pallets somewhere

Tescos have got a memo up asking drivers to “take some unpaid leave in january”…

FFS… There must be lean times ahead if they want to stand down their full timers in anticipation! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: