Whos truck has got the most mileage on the clock

Me and bugcos were chatting about this one,whos got the most genuine mileage on there truck, and it’s still in use daily■■? i will start it off,lol,my 51 plate jercy merc has got, 1million and fifty five thou kms, on the clock,on the same engine,and been on the same clutch since 287,000km, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My ‘56’ plate Daf CF has approx 596,000km’s on the clock…me and my dayman have shared it from new and it is still all original…clutch etc… :wink:

my ex scania, (mark h’s steed in pic forum)

had been around once and was on 45,679

i know this as i took the tacho out on tuesday and the firm went bust !

my axor :blush: - 54 plate - 1100000kms - same engine , new clutch at 900,000kms. :smiley:

ive got a feeling whooshwhoosh will win this thread on his 52 plate actros :grimacing:

merc0447:
my axor :blush: - 54 plate - 1100000kms - same engine , new clutch at 900,000kms. :smiley:

ive got a feeling whooshwhoosh will win this thread on his 52 plate actros :grimacing:

im still in the lead,lol,what you got whooshwhoosh■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Some of the old VOlvos we run (Mak 1’s) only have 6 digits and the 3 of them are back into the 300-500,000 so I would presume that be at LEAST a million if it aint been round for a second time.

Our H-reg F16 has done over 2,000,000 kilometres and went through the MOT this week.

And I thought my 55 reg Daf at 365,500 was rather high, out of all the 55 reg’s in the fleet mine has the highest. Athough I did drive an 05 reg Merc puddle jumper with 360 on the clock,

BRMJack:
And I thought my 55 reg Daf at 365,500 was rather high, out of all the 55 reg’s in the fleet mine has the highest. Athough I did drive an 05 reg Merc puddle jumper with 360 on the clock,

we got a 55 plate merc,with 678,000 on the clock, :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Harry Monk:
Our H-reg F16 has done over 2,000,000 kilometres and went through the MOT this week.

looks like ive lost the lead…lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Then theres all the units with MISSING mileage :laughing: :laughing:

scottishcruiser:
Then theres all the units with MISSING mileage :laughing: :laughing:

Heheh. Yeah, wonder how many miles Sandy Kydds lorries have really done? :laughing: :laughing:

scottishcruiser:
Then there’s all the units with MISSING mileage :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t know if mine has missing mileage, but it has 547.000 on the clock and I saw it go round once, but when we got it it was at 750000 ish and the hub trip meter was reading 235000, so it had been round once I would think… I can only guess the reason for fitting the hub trip meter was for fuel analysis it spent it’s first 5 years double manned doing Spain and Italy

mine certainly isnt the top mileager on here,but its now done 424,000kms,on an 07 plate.

My normal motor a 1998 Daf CF 85 is currently on 967890 on the second time round :smiley:

My 58plate Axor is on 40,000km

Whats my prize■■? :blush: :blush:

saucyboar5:
Me and bugcos were chatting about this one,whos got the most genuine mileage on there truck, and it’s still in use daily■■? i will start it off,lol,my 51 plate jercy merc has got, 1million and fifty five thou kms, on the clock,on the same engine,and been on the same clutch since 287,000km, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

saucyboar5:

merc0447:

im still in the lead,lol,what you got whooshwhoosh■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

saucyboar how does that make you still in the lead? merc 0447 still has 45,000 more than you :exclamation: Or is it me being thick because I’ve been on the beer all afternoon :question: :blush:

woody2808:

saucyboar5:

saucyboar5:

merc0447:

saucyboar how does that make you still in the lead? merc 0447 still has 45,000 more than you :exclamation: Or is it me being thick because I’ve been on the beer all afternoon :question: :blush:

well, f, me woody,ya right,lol…did not read that one right, :blush: :blush: :blush: