Who's the bell end here?

Hey, I did say I’ve been chinned myself. No one can chin Ronnie Pickering :smiley:

Who?

Pickering. RONNIE [ZB]ING PICKERING man FFS. :unamused:

In fact…pull over…let’s sort this out like bare knuckle champions.

My…

Dad’s bigger than your dad.

Terry T:

The-Snowman:

Wild One:
Lorry driver was taken to hospital for whiplash and concussion injurys for the push Fact.

That doesnt automatically mean there was anything actually wrong with him.
Although I do agree with you that its not faked. Why anyone thinks that was a dive baffles me.

The fall is 100% real, that much is obvious. But unless there was a sizeable rock on the floor I’m not seeing where the knockout has come from.

More than likely he was very aware of his dashcam running and smelled a compo claim. Probably before he even hit the deck! :laughing:

eagerbeaver:
Pickering. RONNIE [ZB]ING PICKERING man FFS. :unamused:

In fact…pull over…let’s sort this out like bare knuckle champions.

Whatever anyone does ignore the above advice if it’s a drop side Transit that happens to be in the wrong lane or is going through with parked cars its side.Even Ronnie Pickering ( who the zb is he ) would be toast.While as for a black BMW 5 series with blacked out windows don’t even go there. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

The-Snowman:

Terry T:

The-Snowman:

Wild One:
Lorry driver was taken to hospital for whiplash and concussion injurys for the push Fact.

Although I do agree with you that its not faked. Why anyone thinks that was a dive baffles me.

The fall is 100% real, that much is obvious. But unless there was a sizeable rock on the floor I’m not seeing where the knockout has come from.

More than likely he was very aware of his dashcam running and smelled a compo claim. Probably before he even hit the deck! :laughing:

The chap didnt even see the push coming and between the push and hitting the floor your saying he was thinking compensation haha your so funny Must be the fastest thinking lorry driver

The-Snowman:

Terry T:

The-Snowman:

Wild One:

Sorry I will reword this for you. The lorry driver was taken to hopital shortly afterwards because he was feeling unwell. He was examined and treated for whiplash and concussion from the push he recieved.

Terry T:
Hey, I did say I’ve been chinned myself. No one can chin Ronnie Pickering :smiley:

Good to see you can take a joke, I was expecting you threatening to punch my beams out after the content of your last post. :laughing:

Wild One:
Sorry I will reword this for you. The lorry driver was taken to hopital shortly afterwards because he was feeling unwell. He was examined and treated for whiplash and concussion from the push he recieved.

So are YOU ok now then? :wink:

robroy:

Wild One:

Why would I not be ok ■■? :question:

There’s “case studies” like this as Exam questions.
I think the textbook argument here is “The Taxi Driver’s behavior is absolutely criminal - but that doesn’t excuse the deliberate closing of the gap to prevent a cut-in that put the driver in front at risk of harm.”

The biggest surprise for me in the clip is that it’s some wide boy rather than the usual more “Eastern” brand of Taxi driver one normally gets to see…

I would imagine that the young girl is his daughter. If she was his paying passenger - then she wouldn’t be getting invovled in what could turn into a road rage incident. Also, if I’d been a paying passenger and the taxi driver scared the crap out of me by driving along the side verge like that - I’d probably proffer him nil fare, and get out to walk the rest of the way… at very least!

(The taxi driver was probably trying to get his own girl to catch a plane, I reckon…)

It’s all good Karma though. Someone has to stand up against these pushy types who think they are the most important vehicle on God’s Earth. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s all very similar to this incident, which I’m sure has been more widely seen by everyone out there. :wink:
[youtube.com/watch?v=iFeBIxRyxag/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFeBIxRyxag
“Truck refuses to let caravan driver cut in, who’s missed his junction otherwise”. Caravan driver pushes it to the point of “Chicken” and ends up colliding, with the back thought that “Surely he who hits the rear - is automatically at fault”?

Well the insurers will probably make both sides pay in the long run.

Sorry - I forgot Warning - Clip contains un-bleeped out Swearing”.

dri-diddly-iver:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LegIBffRdxA

Just found this on you-tube and was gobsmacked :open_mouth:

Typical taxi driver, he needs locking up and a driving ban, I know we saw his car on the screen but that doesn’t mean the driver did, in any case he had no right to drive up the inside.

Wild One:

robroy:

Wild One:

Why would I not be ok ■■? :question:

I thought my implication would be obvious, but apparently not eh ? :neutral_face:

I got into a situation last week when I was coming into coned off section on an interstate in Vermont, I was in the right lane and the left lane was closing due to road works, I looked in my mirror to see a car trying to pass me even though the lane he was in was getting narrower by the second, he kept coming, I just stayed there and he hit the rear wheels of my trailer, he ripped the mirror of his car and destroyed the front wing and door skin on his car, I pulled on the shoulder and he hesitated but then pulled in front of me, the car contained and old couple about 105 years old each LOL, he insisted it was my fault but he didn’t want to go through his insurance so we could forget the whole thing. I called the cops and then his crabby wife refused to let me see the insurance details because I had called the cops, I sat on the rails and waited for the arrival of a state trooper, it took about 20 minutes before one arrived. I told him what happened and he wandered to the old couple to chat and return with the insurance details for me to photograph, he looked at my details and then told me to go because he was giving the old guy a ticket for careless driving. I have to say I felt sorry for the old boy but then the cop told me that he and his crabby old missus said it was my fault so f*** them, they can have the ticket. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wild One:
The chap didnt even see the push coming and between the push and hitting the floor your saying he was thinking compensation haha your so funny Must be the fastest thinking lorry driver

Yes thats exactly what im saying.
I thought it was pretty much self explanatory from what id written but I forgot the lower iq factor of some of those who frequent this forum. Especially those newer members who couldnt make it any more obvious they are only here to troll…

The-Snowman:

Wild One:

I thought it was pretty much self explanatory from what id written but I forgot the lower iq factor of some of those who frequent this forum. Especially those newer members who couldnt make it any more obvious they are only here to troll…

Cant see anyone trolling but I can see someone insulting someone else saying that they have a low IQ, surely insulting people is trolling

Wild One:

The-Snowman:

Wild One:

Cant see anyone trolling but I can see someone insulting someone else saying that they have a low IQ, surely insulting people is trolling

I’d argue that “Online Trolling” is one person trying to tell another that the cigar they think they are looking at is not only “not a cigar”, but also “not what it seems either”. There are those that despite having limited intellect or limited gadget knowledge think that “just because I have said gadget, I’m automatically an expert in everything that can be done on said gadget”. In a way, this makes today’s on-line trolls rather similar to the people of old who used to profess “automatically being an expert mechanic” despite having no such qualifications, and driving around nothing but an old banger - because that’s all they can afford.

“A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing”.

or

“Knowledge in the hands of an idiot is more dangerous still”.

Wild One:
surely insulting people is trolling

Not even close.

Winseer:
I’d argue that “Online Trolling” is one person trying to tell another that the cigar they think they are looking at is not only “not a cigar”, but also “not what it seems either”. There are those that despite having limited intellect or limited gadget knowledge think that “just because I have said gadget, I’m automatically an expert in everything that can be done on said gadget”.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Go and have a lie down Winseer mate, and the nice man in the white coat will be along soon to tuck you in.
In the meantime keep off the Spacecake, it clearly is not doing you any good. :bulb: