Who's the bell end here?

Gembo:
My only guess is that it was the first time he traversed that road but i highly doubt even that.
As I said over the page, its a completely pointless manoeuvre changing to the 2nd lane anyway, its 30 mph for the next couple of miles and WTF was he going to overtake??
Both drivers are a pair of bloody bell ends!

To be fair the road planning there is a joke that’s foreseeably likely to lure people into conflict situations both in the case of the silly misleading two lane ‘dual cariageway’ and the ‘two lane’ roundabout exit before it.However the sign is there telling anyone that the dual section is running out just after the lights at 1.00 and that’s the point at the latest when he needed to at least abort his stupid pointless overtaking attempt.Not carry on with it until he ran himself out of road at 1.08.

On that note we’ve got a similar situation here where the even more stupid road planners ( TFL where they shouldn’t really even have any remit anyway given decent boundaries :unamused: ) have taken out what was a perfectly safe crossroads junction and replaced it with an even shorter more pointless two lane section.That’s just a matter of time until it creates more road rage stupidity or lures some unsuspecting idiot into a similar side by side or worse head on situation. :unamused:

Before

google.co.uk/maps/@51.341400 … 312!8i6656

After.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.341235 … 312!8i6656

personally.the taxi driver,he just would not give up even when he knew he was wrong,as regards the driver being pushed over I would have got back up asked him if that’s the best he’s got after all the mouth and then gave him a right hook,may not have been the right thing but he[the taxi driver] assaulted the driver first,so the driver would have been justified in hitting back,but as usual it’s a pride thing,i’m in the right you are not so [zb] off

Am hoping the driver at least got back up after getting shoved and at the very least hit the taxi driver a good slap or 5

truckman020:
personally.the taxi driver,he just would not give up even when he knew he was wrong,as regards the driver being pushed over I would have got back up asked him if that’s the best he’s got after all the mouth and then gave him a right hook,may not have been the right thing but he[the taxi driver] assaulted the driver first,so the driver would have been justified in hitting back,but as usual it’s a pride thing,i’m in the right you are not so [zb] off

Then another few left hooks and a boot in the chookies :laughing:

dri-diddly-iver:
When I first posted I didn’t know a full version was available. Thanks Tachograph :wink: I should maybe change the title to two bell ends meet :laughing:

Oi, I know I’m not talking to you, but that’s wot I sed. Somebody bloody tell him ! And you can make yer own breakfast.

Truck driver to blame…he was never going to get past the scenic. He should of backed off the idiot he deserves tea with auntie Bev and re take his test.

I’d done a bit more than push him over

I don’t think he was trying to overtake. I think it was busy, and he moved over to stop cars from overtaking him…

People arguing over lane merges is how I ended up with a NatEx coach parked in the back of my car.

robroy:

Bluey Circles:
The dive was nearly up there with Rivaldo

Yeh I thought that.
He was deffo playing up to his camera when he went down. :smiley:

Ok Ok I can see that everyone has their own opinions on the video footage. Try slowing the video right down and look closely at the taxi driver pushing the lorry driver. You will then see the force that was put into the push. You will see how much the lorry drivers neck flips sideways from the push and if you look at the full video you will also see the curb that the lorry driver foot catches and also the lorry driver hit his head on the ground. The lorry driver ended up in hospital not long after with concussion and whip lash injurys, google concussion and whip lash. Yes I suppose to the untrained eye it may look like an exaggerated fall but it doesnt take much to injure someone if you catch them unguarded. The video footage of the private conversation between the lorry driver and another person has been shared to third partys illegally and any links to or video footage of the private conversation should be removed. Why has the Taxi driver not uploaded his own footage ■■? because it will show you what he has done, that is why !

Carryfast:

Terry T:
Probably another truck driver who drives it like he drives his car.

^ This and not even a reasonably decent car driver at that.The question is what made him go from reasonable driver mode from 0.35 -0.46 to full on ■■■■■■ car driver mode from 0.47.Let alone from 1.00 when it was clear to him that there was no space ahead of him to even stand a chance of carrying out the stupid overtaking move that he’d wrongly planned for from the start. :confused:

As for the taxi driver it’s clear that the muppet shouldn’t have been alongside the nearside of the truck at any point from at least 0.51.While it’s impossible for him to have supposedly been pushed onto the verge,when the moron driving the truck eventually,all too late,decided to abort the over taking move at 1.08,because the street furniture on the verge would have taken him out.Not to mention obviously tail gating the car ahead to deliberately block the truck from returning to lane 1.Which might also explain why the truck driver didn’t abort his stupid overtaking move sooner.

The law don’t should use the video evidence to nick them both for careless/dangerous driving and get them off the roads.Before these two retards eventually inevitably succeed in either taking out themselves or more likely some innocent party.

If you look at the video you will see that the lorry was not trying to overtake anyone but just stayed in the lane he was already in. As for tailgating, I wouldnt rely on those wide angle cameras for distance measuring. also has it not occured to you that the camera is probably on the windscreen a good 2 or 3 feet in front of the drivers view, so the driver would not see what the camera can see. Another point is what zoom level was the camera set to ■■

Terry T:
Having reviewed the full footage from Tachograph I’d like to put a bit more blame on to the truck driver. What a steaming piece of turd he really is. Quite why he moved into lane 2 is anyone’s guess. Probably another truck driver who drives it like he drives his car. He made a mistake and while the taxi driver is also a turd for undertaking a HGV the truck driver should’ve recognised his mistake and backed off. Forcing a car onto a verge because you think you have right of way is just retarded.

As for the taxi driver shouting “it’s all on camera”. What planet are these people from. Do they not both realise they’re both massively in the wrong. Just because someone has forced you off the road doesn’t give you the right to drive on a verge undertaking cars to then cut them up and block the road off while you both measure your ■■■■■.

And as for the fake knock out, well that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen all week :smiley:

Lock them both up for everyone’s sake :unamused:

Lorry driver was taken to hospital for whiplash and concussion injurys for the push Fact. Slow the video down and take a good look at the force of the push and the ground the driver hit his head on. If you still think its fake then maybe go to specsavers :slight_smile:

Wild One:

Carryfast:

Terry T:
Probably another truck driver who drives it like he drives his car.

^ This and not even a reasonably decent car driver at that.The question is what made him go from reasonable driver mode from 0.35 -0.46 to full on ■■■■■■ car driver mode from 0.47.Let alone from 1.00 when it was clear to him that there was no space ahead of him to even stand a chance of carrying out the stupid overtaking move that he’d wrongly planned for from the start. :confused:

As for the taxi driver it’s clear that the muppet shouldn’t have been alongside the nearside of the truck at any point from at least 0.51.While it’s impossible for him to have supposedly been pushed onto the verge,when the moron driving the truck eventually,all too late,decided to abort the over taking move at 1.08,because the street furniture on the verge would have taken him out.Not to mention obviously tail gating the car ahead to deliberately block the truck from returning to lane 1.Which might also explain why the truck driver didn’t abort his stupid overtaking move sooner.

The law don’t should use the video evidence to nick them both for careless/dangerous driving and get them off the roads.Before these two retards eventually inevitably succeed in either taking out themselves or more likely some innocent party.

If you look at the video you will see that the lorry was not trying to overtake anyone but just stayed in the lane he was already in. As for tailgating, I wouldnt rely on those wide angle cameras for distance measuring. also has it not occured to you that the camera is probably on the windscreen a good 2 or 3 feet in front of the drivers view, so the driver would not see what the camera can see. Another point is what zoom level was the camera set to ■■

Let’s get this right you either think the truck had actually stayed in lane 1 of the two lane stretch of road.Or your idea of lane discipline is to move into lane 2 of a 2 lane dual carriageway for no reason when entering it from a single lane single carriageway.On the basis that supposedly means ‘staying in the lane’ that you’re in when you entered it. :open_mouth: :confused:

While you also don’t think the muppet then also ran himself out of road having done so when the two lane section became single again having obviously not given a zb about the warning sign,that the two lane section was ending,at 1.00.Nor tailgated the car ahead of him in the amateur attempt to return to lane 1 where he should have been from the start.You’re avin a larf.

Having said that the taxi driver was just as much of a muppet for obviously undertaking the truck to block him.

Wild One:
If you look at the video you will see that the lorry was not trying to overtake anyone but just stayed in the lane he was already in.

He was driving in the left hand lane then at the start of the duel carriageway he moved into the outside lane, if he wasn’t going to turn right or overtake anyone he had no reason to be in the outside lane.

I agree with your point in another post about the taxi driver not posting his own video and I also suspect that he couldn’t without incriminating himself, in fact I said as much in an earlier post, but that doesn’t negate the appalling driving of the lorry driver.

This was an incident that should not have happened, and the only reason it did happen was because there was 2 idiots trying to share the same stretch of road.

As far as the tailgating is concerned, I don’t think there’s any doubt that he was tailgating, and the reason is probably because he wanted to stop the taxi driver from getting past on the inside.

I assume that either you’re the lorry driver involved or an acquaintance of some sort ?

Wild One:
Lorry driver was taken to hospital for whiplash and concussion injurys for the push Fact. Slow the video down and take a good look at the force of the push and the ground the driver hit his head on. If you still think its fake then maybe go to specsavers :slight_smile:

Wild One:
Lorry driver was taken to hospital for whiplash and concussion injurys for the push Fact.

That doesnt automatically mean there was anything actually wrong with him.
Although I do agree with you that its not faked. Why anyone thinks that was a dive baffles me.

Id say it’s 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Both being dicks.

Taxi driver shouldn’t have come up the inside like that and could have backed off and come in behind. When truck driver realised he was going to be an idiot he could have just let him come in front rather than both risking people’s lives over the “I must be right” attitude.

I’d say if there had been an accident and the insurance company viewed the footage the claim and bill would have been 50 50 either side.

Wild One:

Whiplash off a push. Do me a ■■■■■■■ favour. I’ve chinned loads of people over the years and none of them ever ended up with whiplash. I’ve also been chinned several times myself and while I’ve walked home covered in blood and bruises on the odd occasion I’ve never once had or met anyone that’s suffered whiplash over a fight. It’s absolute nonsense. I was once attacked by 2 blokes outside a night club and they penalty kicked me in the face while I was unconscious on the floor. I was barely recognisable the next day but still, no whiplash.

Faker than Jordan’s ■■■■ mate.

The-Snowman:

Wild One:
Lorry driver was taken to hospital for whiplash and concussion injurys for the push Fact.

That doesnt automatically mean there was anything actually wrong with him.
Although I do agree with you that its not faked. Why anyone thinks that was a dive baffles me.

The fall is 100% real, that much is obvious. But unless there was a sizeable rock on the floor I’m not seeing where the knockout has come from.

Terry T:

Wild One:

Whiplash off a push. Do me a [zb] favour. I’ve chinned loads of people over the years and none of them ever ended up with whiplash. I’ve also been chinned several times myself and while I’ve walked home covered in blood and bruises on the odd occasion I’ve never once had or met anyone that’s suffered whiplash over a fight. It’s absolute nonsense. I was once attacked by 2 blokes outside a night club and they penalty kicked me in the face while I was unconscious on the floor. I was barely recognisable the next day but still, no whiplash.

Faker than Jordan’s ■■■■ mate.

Ronnie Pickering ladies and gentlemen.
:wink: :smiley: