Who's taking part?

the nodding donkey:

the maoster:
A number of major players are refusing to deliver to Iceland and Lidl RDC’s due to unacceptable delays on site. I myself recently spent 9 hours in one day on bays in two separate Tesco RDC’s. This is unacceptable and the reason why there’s shortages. Sod all to do with lack of drivers.

I’m not sure where the delays at Lidl and Aldi are coming from, as if you arrive on time, you get on a bay and tip yourself. No waiting for the two warehouse bods to tip you. I did notice the other day (tipping in Cardiff) that they goods in lanes were full, which indicates a problem in their warehouse, to move stock about. And I was surprised by how friendly and cooperative the goods in staff were. I know that they have a tendency to turn you away if your late (or very early).

Or is that on frozen/chilled?

They don’t have any drivers to take it from the RDC to the stores.

the nodding donkey:
Or is that on frozen/chilled?

Frozen is a ■■■■■ at any RDC mate, it seems that they order it but don’t bloody want it! We don’t do chilled so I can’t really comment tbh. I gather that it’s not the tipping that’s been the problem but rather two or three hours waiting for paperwork after you’ve finished.