Who's seen who

Just thought I’d start this one off this week, (seeing as usually I see no ■■■■. any other week. :smiley: )

Had breakfast with Beaver last Saturday.

Saw Tango boy on the M5 (think it was him, he waved back anyway)

Punchy Dan on Wednesday after he deafened me with his air horns. :smiley:

Tango boy on his new scrapia

Chapman69
Tango boy

Dotty d Friday afternoon parking up

Robroy hiding behind those curtains :laughing:
Jasonbrown in his 370 V8 :wink:
Lurpak going on holiday with a caravan behind his lorry :sunglasses:
Woksworth rod knocking off early :unamused:

Why do I never get spotted■■? :cry:
I’ve been in truckstop news don’t you know!!! Well, ‘my’ truck has anyway :neutral_face:

nomiS36:
Why do I never get spotted■■? :cry:
I’ve been in truckstop news don’t you know!!! Well, ‘my’ truck has anyway :neutral_face:

I saw it in truckstop news ,very nice :sunglasses:

I can play now. Lol. Saw tango boy last monday on the a13 and got over taken by one of dans relatives thursday. Silver daf unit pulling low loader on the m25

theflyingdustman:
I can play now. Lol. Saw tango boy last monday on the a13 and got over taken by one of dans relatives thursday. Silver daf unit pulling low loader on the m25

That was a red lorry with a private plate in a previous life and now has the normal plate and finished in silver ,no one would ever know , :blush:

Ive not seen anyone as i dont know anyone personally (billy)) but Big Griffin has seen my truck (Karla driving) M25 junction21 as has Two Ninety 88 on the A2…

AndrewG:
Ive not seen anyone as i dont know anyone personally (billy)) but Big Griffin has seen my truck (Karla driving) M25 junction21 as has Two Ninety 88 on the A2…

Has Mr Milodon seen it yet? :wink: : :laughing:

robroy:

AndrewG:

Has Mr Milodon seen it yet? :wink: : :laughing:

Im not even going there mate… :grimacing:

What a sad way of ploying for attention from Trucknets very own Baron Munchausen. To repeat myself:

milodon:

AndrewG:
EDIT- Big Griffin saw the FH with silver Krone tilt with Karla driving on the M25 junction 21 around 2 weeks ago…

biggriffin:
Did I see, mrsG at about 1300 on M25 21a.

Plain white v4fh, with a plan grey euro-tilt.

A plain white FH4 with a grey curtainsider. Well he obviously threw you a good bone, but in reality that is the most widely used combination in EE international transport ever. He saw a (possibly) female driver of a lorry, that could’ve been a bloke stuck in the hair-rock era, homestead Lviv, Ukraine. Quit grasping at straws.

To keep it short and sweet, pics or it never ever happened. By “it” I don’t only mean “Karla” driving an FH700 that was never produced, but your life as an owner/driver.

Nice looking motor tho Dan. No way is that limter set to standad spec. Big thumbs up !

theflyingdustman:
Nice looking motor tho Dan. No way is that limter set to standad spec. Big thumbs up !

I’ll keep quiet for the drivers sake ,however if it passes me I mite get him checked :open_mouth:

Lol !

I had brekkie with Robroy last Sat.

Offered to pay for it twice and he politely refused. I was going to insist for a third time, but then realised he would probably accept this time. So I didn’t.

Ate the mans food, listened to his polite chit chat for an acceptable 2 minutes or so, then ■■■■■■ off sharpish! :sunglasses: :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

Offered to pay for it twice and he politely refused. I was going to insist for a third time, but then realised he would probably accept this time. So I didn’t.

Ate the mans food, listened to his polite chit chat for an acceptable 2 minutes or so, then ■■■■■■ off sharpish! :sunglasses: :laughing:

Sounds like youwill be paying next time EB… :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

2 minutes…Christ was I THAT boring? :open_mouth:

And you looked totally engrossed when I was explaining the ins and outs of an Eaton twin splitter.
No pleasing some people. :unamused:
:laughing:

What’s so special about this ‘mythical’ 700 brake Volvo AndrewG drives… or doesn’t?