Who's Seen Who we 27/8/11

As nobody’s started it yet…
Altitude Thursday morning, Friday morning and Friday afternoon :wink:

I’ve seen carl, ant2503, spanky, tanktrotter and volvofh16. Can’t remember exactly when and where as its been a long week and everyday seemed to merge into the next. :smiley:

Oh and possibly beetie and dogthehunter in convoy on the m25 thursday morning.

This week it’s been…

Tuesday
Mr Trebus on the way out from Trowbridge

Wednesday
Shuttle on the m6 m42 junction
Globbys? New blue daf on m6 @ j2

Thursday
Steve07 on the m18 near the m180 turn

dont think ive ever seen another tnet member…there again im not the most observant!

although i saw a stobart fridge driver, not sure if he is from here or not…

straitjacket_new1.jpg

Seen globby 480 on Wednesday on the m62 by harts head moor followed by phiberg, seen phiberg again on the thursday on the 62, seen haulier today in sea forth dock, seen a few cooper Buckley wagons which 1 is toowise ? Not sure if av seen any 1 else I can’t remember :blush:

mark h:
Seen globby 480 on Wednesday on the m62 by harts head moor followed by phiberg, seen phiberg again on the thursday on the 62, seen haulier today in sea forth dock, seen a few cooper Buckley wagons which 1 is toowise ? Not sure if av seen any 1 else I can’t remember :blush:

At least we no who you are now mark :grimacing: me and chubbs was saying today who the hell was that berk in the merc :wink: on the 62 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: now we no

globby 480:

mark h:

At least we no who you are now mark :grimacing: me and chubbs was saying today who the hell was that berk in the merc :wink: on the 62 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: now we no

:laughing: on the Thursday philberg waved haha, he just looked on the wed, least yano which truck is mine

globby 480:

mark h:

:laughing: on the Thursday philberg waved haha, he just looked on the wed, least yano which truck is mine

The only person who ive seen and waved back was DaiDap on the M5 on Thursday (it was me in the Stobart Scania just before the transit held you up) :smiley: :smiley:

Might have spotted Mikey-T everyday for the last six months on the M4. Can’t be many operators who run a bright pink truck. Also might have seen Diadap on the severn bridge monday morning about 6AM, but without knowing how many trucks your co runs it could have been anyone. Basically I have just spotted Asda and Waitrose Waggons along the M4 plus a few coming the other way with red interior cab lights.

tonka236:
This week it’s been…

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

what was you hiding in tonka?? i wont be easy to spot now change off jobs so i aint in the little daf.

i dont think i have seen anyone this week but i could be mistaken.

the big un:
The only person who ive seen and waved back was DaiDap on the M5 on Thursday (it was me in the Stobart Scania just before the transit held you up) :smiley: :smiley:

That was you was it? Uniform not arrived yet I see :stuck_out_tongue:
Also seen Kate twice, Tony 530i I think, and that bloke who drives the rigid Actros with A-Z written on the side. I forget his name. :blush:

DaiDap:

the big un:

That was you was it? Uniform not arrived yet I see :stuck_out_tongue:
Also seen Kate twice, Tony 530i I think, and that bloke who drives the rigid Actros with A-Z written on the side. I forget his name. :blush:

Lol no mate how can i put it i dont work there now lol i lasted a week after a set to with the muppet planner :blush:
The A-Z driver is Breedy

the big un:

The Big Un, has joined the dark side… :laughing:

Muckaway:

the big un:

The Big Un, has joined the dark side… :laughing:

And left again :smiley: :smiley:

mark h:

I’ll have to get something to distinguish myself. At the moment Im the only one with chrome number plate surrounds and a cow in the passenger side window (not the cow on the dash thats someone else :smiley: )
Also reg is HFL

steve07:

tonka236:
This week it’s been…

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

what was you hiding in tonka?? i wont be easy to spot now change off jobs so i aint in the little daf.

i dont think i have seen anyone this week but i could be mistaken.

On that day I was out in …

Just loaded up at Keadby and wasnt until last minute I saw the name plate on the pass side. Where you off to mate?

Walked right past euromat at reading festival while he was reversing in :slight_smile:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Walked right past euromat at reading festival while he was reversing in :slight_smile:

you didnt miss much!

euromat:

FarnboroughBoy11:

you didnt miss much!

:grimacing: i like those michelin men on your unit aswell mate, be easy to spot you on the road now!!