Who's seen who w/e 9/5/15

Chapman69
Andrewv8
Coast 2 Coast
Volvo keef funny spot lol :laughing:
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Harry Monk west bound on M4 Friday

I met Alfa Man in East Kilbride on Thursday. Hope all those crystal glasses survived the move.[emoji6] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Mark h M62 nr burtonwood services
Lauren Rebecca
Tango boy yea just a bit ,I did wave at you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Saw Switchaholic parked half on the pavement tut tut unit only by a M&S near the Avon Ring Road.
Back of that cab looks a right mess with all them stickers over it.

volvo keef:
Lauren Rebecca

What do you drive mate ?

I seen drift on the 483 towards Wrexham and Andrewv8 yesterday heading in to Manchester

mark h:

volvo keef:
Lauren Rebecca

What do you drive mate ?

I seen drift on the 483 towards Wrexham and Andrewv8 yesterday heading in to Manchester

Drive a red and white globetrotter, normally pull a tipper but had a c/s that day

damoq:
I met Alfa Man in East Kilbride on Thursday. Hope all those crystal glasses survived the move.[emoji6] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Nice to meet you mate and yeh everything survived ok :smiley: :smiley:

Breedy in his new M.A.N M1 North
Dan C Lote M54
Wirksworth ROD
Coast to Coast

Was That you Gunner on ranch corner Tuesday afternoon ?

mark h:

volvo keef:
Lauren Rebecca

What do you drive mate ?

Yup, a quick flash when I realised it was you (ooer Mrs) :laughing:

kjw21:

Seen him today heading North on M5 near Gordano services, as usual I flashed him he ignored me, too busy smoking I think.

BB, Iโ€™m sure I must pass you regularly in Avonmouth/Bristol, I work for a paper company on Chittening estate. White units, blue trailers. I donโ€™t put any name plates in the windscreen but am a fairly youngish looking chap. Give a coffee bean shake if you think you might spot me.

MikeDBristol:
BB, Iโ€™m sure I must pass you regularly in Avonmouth/Bristol, I work for a paper company on Chittening estate. White units, blue trailers. I donโ€™t put any name plates in the windscreen but am a fairly youngish looking chap. Give a coffee bean shake if you think you might spot me.

Seen a couple of you lot out today on the M5 was it you ? I too am a youngish looking chap !!! :confused: :smiley: :smiley:

bald bloke:

kjw21:

Seen him today heading North on M5 near Gordano services, as usual I flashed him he ignored me, too busy smoking I think.

Harry has a driver in his truck at the moment, think he has his feet up enjoying the canals, and a few beers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Okโ€ฆ So Iโ€™ve waved at a random bloke then not Harry!!

kjw21:
Okโ€ฆ So Iโ€™ve waved at a random bloke then not Harry!!

yep lol

Dan Punchard:

Yes mate, 5 min earlier & the tea was on me ?
But the bint in the tea van is enough to turn any milk sour !

gunnerheskey:

Dan Punchard:

Yes mate, 5 min earlier & the tea was on me ?
But the bint in the tea van is enough to turn any milk sour !

Have Ya rubbed Ya name off the side ?

wildfire:

bald bloke:

kjw21:

Harry has a driver in his truck at the moment, think he has his feet up enjoying the canals, and a few beers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It looked like Harry in fact Iโ€™m sure it was he even had the yellow company polo shirt on :confused: