Tango Boy
Punchy Dan

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Tango boy M5 Wednesday morning I think

El Deano:
Tango Boy
Punchy Dan

First time I’ve been down south of junction 28 in a long time ,you were going the wrong way at that time of day on a Friday ,I was burning rubber trying not to turn in to a pumpkin :laughing:

Was on my way to Barking so not too bad.

Punchy Dan:

El Deano:
Tango Boy
Punchy Dan

First time I’ve been down south of junction 28 in a long time ,you were going the wrong way at that time of day on a Friday ,I was burning rubber trying not to turn in to a pumpkin :laughing:

Pleased you’re ok Dan, you disappeared off the phone so quickly and didn’t answer when I rang you back that I was feeling guilty that maybe you’d had a mishap. Glad all is ok :smiley:

the maoster:

Punchy Dan:

El Deano:
Tango Boy
Punchy Dan

Pleased you’re ok Dan, you disappeared off the phone so quickly and didn’t answer when I rang you back that I was feeling guilty that maybe you’d had a mishap. Glad all is ok :smiley:

Got crashed in to by a hi viz wearing agency man looking down at a twin splitter gear knob ,nah lost signal got out to open gates hitched up to trailer ,forgot a about you m8 sorry :blush: :open_mouth: :wink:

Switchlogic