Who's seen who W/E 27/6/15

Mr Ginge
Akaday
Phantom 309
Loadtec Lotto
Captain

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1Rustyspring

And although I never seen Damoq, I did see his truckā€¦ that must count for half a point :smiley:

I got myself a number plate in my windscreen now. Says Radar.

G6Bob:
1Rustyspring

And although I never seen Damoq, I did see his truckā€¦ that must count for half a point :smiley:

Half a point for you then. Need to get looking out for my new one soon. Seen the email yesterday. New truck will be delivered on or around the 13th July.[emoji3] New trailer still a few months away though.[emoji20]
Was behind one of yours on Thursday morning I think, but not sure if it was you or not. He went off onto Whistleberry Rd, heading for Stanfordā€™s probably.

Seen Fallmonk again on my way to work, Tuesday morning on Cambuslang Rd.

Mr Ginge
Nice big wave from Lauren Rebecca

damoq:

G6Bob:
1Rustyspring

Half a point for you then. Need to get looking out for my new one soon. Seen the email yesterday. New truck will be delivered on or around the 13th July.[emoji3] New trailer still a few months away though.[emoji20]

Seen they guy who works for youā€™s ā€œStewartā€ plate in the windscreen, seen him every day sometimes twice a day :smiley:

G6Bob:

damoq:

G6Bob:
1Rustyspring

Seen they guy who works for youā€™s ā€œStewartā€ plate in the windscreen, seen him every day sometimes twice a day :smiley:

Not sure who he is. Must be one of the trampers from the EK depot.

Not sure who it was on monday in blue MAN m5 south by Worcester but flashed an waved :question:

Dan Punchard s/bound M3 Tuesday Basingstoke.

Tango boy

Volvo keef - Are you the only S.R Transport bulker as it seems to always be you?

mrginge:
Tango boy

Volvo keef - Are you the only S.R Transport bulker as it seems to always be you?

No thereā€™s a few of us all a mish mash of colours

I really must get my ā€˜Dipperā€™ numberplate redone so I stand a chance of participating in these threads.

Socketset:

Hmm may not have been me as I was in leek with turbo gone waiting for another tnuk member to Come tow me in .

Dipper_Dave:
I really must get my ā€˜Dipperā€™ numberplate redone so I stand a chance of participating in these threads.

Not allowed ā€œadornmentsā€ in our motors (bossā€™s words not mine) so thatā€™s me permanently incognito as well. :frowning:

Volvo Keef!!! :smiley:

Seen mark h loads of times this week. He deffo saw me yesterday morning :laughing:

Some how double post, maybe my double drunken vision :blush:

Oh and Andy at Vinyl compounds Chinley, hope you enjoy your big long tube :open_mouth: :laughing:

Dan Punchard:

Socketset:

Hmm may not have been me as I was in leek with turbo gone waiting for another tnuk member to Come tow me in .

Sorry, had Dan Punchard on cab header 6wheeler flat, er, in pink livery!

Thought it was a well known fellow tnuk member, my bad.