Who's seen who w/e 27 /3/ 15

Only one for me this week
thursday afternoon my stalker :smiley: as he’s the only sod who spots me most weeks, tango boy waving and grinning like a loon, on the A421 in MK

Bumper Week!!!

Chapman69
Volvo Keef
Adamski90
Lauren Rebecca
Captain
Gickniff
Mr Vain
Andy Disco
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Yes Andy i was waving like the loon that i am :laughing:

First one ever dan punchard m1 north near luton thurs

Harry monk, m5 north weds morning iirc.

Think I saw Damoq… M74(s) just after Hamilton on Monday around 17:30 either that or it was his back/night shift counterpart :grimacing:

Proper ‘jizzer’ of a week for me…working nights, spots are hard but…saw the Whites Volvo leaving Reading Svcs e/b beginning of the week, Thursday night on way into work I was sat in traffic above A329M and low & behold, looked and saw one of the Blue ones, possibly heading for Brakes. Couple of hours later, I’m just approaching M4 j19 and buggar me…there’s one coming up the W/B slip…I’d already pulled the fuse earlier (dem’s da roolz on a furzdee, innit) and was ready to woop his ■■■■ to show that 420 nags is plenty at 42t but some inconsiderate coach boxed me in. I decided to take my normal route and peel of onto the 48 and not play ‘1st one to Magor then??’. That’s it :laughing:

G6Bob:
Think I saw Damoq… M74(s) just after Hamilton on Monday around 17:30 either that or it was his back/night shift counterpart :grimacing:

Sorry, wasn’t me. Would have been the night men on their way to Leicester at that time of the evening. Been back in the yard for 4.30pm every day this week.[emoji2]

Hurrah! for I can participate this week…
I saw Washy Jnr in Taunton on Thursday morning. But he wouldn’t know me from Adam.

Tango boy
Burnley si in his Scania :smiley: :smiley:

Cosmic:
Hurrah! for I can participate this week…
I saw Washy Jnr in Taunton on Thursday morning. But he wouldn’t know me from Adam.

I had loaded in Hemyock and came back out through Taunton just to have a perv if I’m being honest :blush:

the rear end of volvo keef :laughing: :grimacing:
mark h at chirk

damoq:

G6Bob:

Sorry, wasn’t me. Would have been the night men on their way to Leicester at that time of the evening. Been back in the yard for 4.30pm every day this week.[emoji2]

Back in the yard for 4:30pm and not driving a DAF!!! Some guys get all the luck :smiley:

Tango Boy
Chapman69
Both Wadddington bound :sunglasses:

Only one this week, side by side with Luke in the queue up to the Dartford crossing on Wednesday afternoon, exchanged a wave. Running heavy, so probably the only way I’ll keep pace with a 750 :slight_smile:

Anybody see me at all!!■■ MAC JNR

Claretmac:

I did mate. Was at a Tesco place and I was sat terrified that you were gonna reverse into me! :wink:

the maoster:

Claretmac:

I did mate. Was at a Tesco place and I was sat terrified that you were gonna reverse into me! :wink:

Really!? Hatfield??