Chapman69
Adamski90
Dai Dap
Volvo keef
Harry Monk
Roger reno
Gickniff
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I think I passed G6Bob on Thursday about 5.30pm on the A725 opposite the DAF and Renault dealers.

MarkH on the M60, think it was Tuesday, well he flashed me from the yellow machine :sunglasses:

Tango boy
Near tibby services
Tue or wed teatime

Tango boy twice, Harry Monk twice and Denis

tango boy:
Chapman69
Adamski90
Dai Dap
Volvo keef
Harry Monk
Roger reno
Gickniff
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:smiley: gunner heskey a515buxton bound :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Tango boy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Harry Monk on Thursday…

damoq:
I think I passed G6Bob on Thursday about 5.30pm on the A725 opposite the DAF and Renault dealers.

Could have been, towing a beaten up old decker? I got held up at the Forth Road Bridge, some type of spillage :frowning:

Missed my 2nd run though :smiley:

Saw Fallmonk on the M9 at Edinburgh on Thursday… or was it Friday :laughing:

G6Bob:

damoq:

Could have been, towing a beaten up old decker? I got held up at the Forth Road Bridge, some type of spillage :frowning:

Saw Fallmonk on the M9 at Edinburgh on Thursday… or was it Friday [emoji38]

Yip. Was a decker. I got back to the yard early so got nominated to take an Axor back to Ryder and bring back one of our DAFs that just passed its MOT. Was in the Axor when I seen you.

damoq:

G6Bob:

damoq:

Yip. Was a decker. I got back to the yard early so got nominated to take an Axor back to Ryder and bring back one of our DAFs that just passed its MOT. Was in the Axor when I seen you.

Yeah I was in Ryder last week and saw one of your Dafs in there with the fuel tank strapped on :open_mouth:

Friday was my last day, now a agency full timer :grimacing:

Tango Boy x2
(snoozing in LFE services Friday afternoon?) :laughing:

Lauren Rebecca…I think?

G6Bob:

damoq:

G6Bob:

damoq:

Yeah I was in Ryder last week and saw one of your Dafs in there with the fuel tank strapped on :open_mouth:

Friday was my last day, now a agency full timer :grimacing:

That one has been in Ryder for 2 weeks waiting to get a new diesel tank on it. One of our ‘foreign’ drivers caught a fence in dalgety bay and ripped a hole in it. Luckily fuel was low so no spillage.

Has nothing come of the other 2 jobs you were on about yet?

at 5.30 pm you don’t pass no one on the 725 :laughing: :laughing:

I spotted Harry Monk in Sidmouth, of all places.

damoq:
That one has been in Ryder for 2 weeks waiting to get a new diesel tank on it. One of our ‘foreign’ drivers caught a fence in dalgety bay and ripped a hole in it. Luckily fuel was low so no spillage.

Has nothing come of the other 2 jobs you were on about yet?

Not called them yet, giving Asda another week, then I’ll call them see what’s what. Got 5 days agency work next week so getting kept busy :grimacing:

adamski90:
Tango Boy x2
(snoozing in LFE services Friday afternoon?) :laughing:

Lauren Rebecca…I think?

No snoozing lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tango boy spotted on A444 at Twycross Thursday afternoon .

Greggo:

Ha i thought it was you mate but i also thought it was Glen who works on there too! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

Greggo:

Ha i thought it was you mate but i also thought it was Glen who works on there too! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I’ve still got a Wendyhouse G cab for the moment :slight_smile: Glen has 1 of the newer high line cabs at the min .