Breedy
Gickniff
Volvo Keef
Chapman 69
Seth 70

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

BigVern
DieselDog

(Typical, you wait ages for your first t’net spot then two come along together, well a week apart)

Tango boy

Tango boy M6 M5 split monday am and again at lymm forget wot day

El Deano:
BigVern
DieselDog

(Typical, you wait ages for your first t’net spot then two come along together, well a week apart)

Where did you see me matey? :wink:

Tango boy at last,yes that was me in the black volvo and white trailer yesterday on the a1 at donny :wink:

seth 70:
Tango boy at last,yes that was me in the black volvo and white trailer yesterday on the a1 at donny :wink:

Roger that mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

largebloke1969:
Tango boy M6 M5 split monday am and again at lymm forget wot day

Wed am, i was in a convoy of 3 :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

seth 70:

I saw kindle aswell in the green merc ,same place but different day…

Lonewolf pulling a powder tanker Monday lunchtimeish A617 towards Mansfield.

bigvern1:

El Deano:
BigVern

Top of the A41 in the queue for the A55, saw your number plate at the last minute so no chance to flash or beep. Was last Friday but haven’t been on since so included it in this week.
I was blue and white scania (yes i know) coming down the A41 to avoid the M6 Friday chaos.

El Deano:

bigvern1:

El Deano:
BigVern

Top of the A41 in the queue for the A55, saw your number plate at the last minute so no chance to flash or beep. Was last Friday but haven’t been on since so included it in this week.
I was blue and white scania (yes i know) coming down the A41 to avoid the M6 Friday chaos.

Afraid not me our kid. I was at home in Devon. :wink:

Lots of scrummy mummy’s and a few mor single ones and divorced ones to all around the pool at this scorching hot resort :grimacing:

bigvern1:

El Deano:

bigvern1:

El Deano:
BigVern

Afraid not me our kid. I was at home in Devon. :wink:

You have an imposter, I’ll have to tell him not to confuse me if i see him again.

Think I have seen dan punchard in the pink erf think that’s him ain’t it? :blush:

That’s chris the bosses inlaw .

I seems a pink daf with punchards on ? Can’t remember were ?

Bradfordlad999 on the 62
Seen a white fh with the yellow 46 on the sunvisor on it on the m6

Not sure who else

Hey Orangeboy :smiley: , that wasn’t you and a mate parked in that lay by off the M1 on Tues night, about a mile or so away from Chesterfield t/stop was it?
Were you too bloody mean to pay for the parking there, or what? (Or did you know I was in the t/stop, and didn’t bother, seeing as you promised to buy me a pint :laughing: )

robroy:
Hey Orangeboy :smiley: , that wasn’t you and a mate parked in that lay by off the M1 on Tues night, about a mile or so away from Chesterfield t/stop was it?
Were you too bloody mean to pay for the parking there, or what? (Or did you know I was in the t/stop, and didn’t bother, seeing as you promised to buy me a pint :laughing: )

Nah wasn’t me pal i was having a beer in Uttoxeter tuesday evening lol
Pint still stands :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Phantom 309 M4 west bnd :arrow_right::arrow_right: