Who's seen who w/e 25/04/10

OVER TO YOU ALL…

Spotted SWraith heading South on the A34 yesterday round lunchtime

He tried sneaking past as i was photographing Northbound traffic

nickyboy:
Spotted SWraith heading South on the A34 yesterday round lunchtime

He tried sneaking past as i was photographing Northbound traffic

good one… still doe’snt look like he has decided to do about his wheel trims. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saw Mr V on the M1 Tuesday morning :sunglasses:

well this week seen globby480 around immingham, the motors lookin nice pal. saw philberg m180 did flash but u looked all confused. past a red rmc motor on m1, saw the claredon driver in newport pagnell services dieselin up, and overtook the sunhill driver on windyhill today thats it this.

i had a cuppa or 3 or 4 with rob mr v in the nightowl at rugby good to see mate :wink:
saw dag on the m27 your motors looking mint mate :wink:
seeya both again at truckfest :smiley:

Had a chat with Semtex on Wednesday morning on Strensham services whilst I was brokedown with dragging trailer brakes :blush: :blush: :blush: .
Saw Danny northbound at Thelwall Thursday dinner.

I was a good Lorryist and moved into lane 2 of the M40 to allow Swraith join from the 34 on wednesday :wink:

Kermit - Tuesday morning A12 north.

RPC 6/8 wheeler with a white box on the back end on Peterborough services Wednesday afternoon, but I can’t remember who it might be :blush:

Shuttlespanker and the Big Blue - Thursday morning M6 north outside sandbach services.

Mr Vain - Friday morning M6 J1 north

and a Stobarts Volvo flashed on the M1 this afternoon aroung northampton, but I’ve no idea who it was.

yep saw ya a cpl of times steve :wink:
graham on the m180 as well

only time steve … phillyberg ,AKA… cpt chubbs. doesnt look all confused is when your giving him money or food :grimacing: :grimacing: but he does prefure the last one more tho :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink:

i spotted mr v s/b on the m6 wed eve, and a mckerral renault (mcploppy?) n/b on the m74 today. i’ve had some strange looks off drivers this week… don’t know if they’re spotting me or it’s just cos i’m so handsome!

Crispy, lost count!
Kindle
Chappers580
Doughnut
Valhalla
Little Enis
can’t remember the other couple :blush:

Woo Ho, broke my duck, ( ah think ) Dingo, A82 south 7.30 am (ish) , Too busy day dreaming to flash

[quote=“steve07”. saw philberg m180 did flash but u looked all confused.

Sorry mate were you in Actros tipper westbound on M180 ■■ Did see you at last minute and yep was looking dateless as normal :blush: :blush:
Saw Dag V8 Monday morning eastbound junc 17 M62, Seen alix from Kings a couple of times around Immingham

I’ve a feeling I saw someone early on in the week but can’t remember more detail than that!

Blissy - Thursday A12 Chelmsford.

I’ve got a terrible memory. Philberg last week, Carl for the evening tuesday, bloody good to catch up mate. Valhalla, Nick2008, Blissy,and someone else :blush:

The day I spot you Kate, its my shout for coffee, TO CELEBRATE!!! You’ve spotted me so many times. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

MR VAIN:
and someone else :blush:

Meeeeeee! On the A449 near Newport on weds i think. Spanky on monday on the M1 and Semtex on the M5, and Semtex again thursday on the A34, and Molepower yesterday on the bridge.

DaiDap:

MR VAIN:
and someone else :blush:

Meeeeeee! On the A449 near Newport on weds i think. Spanky on monday on the M1 and Semtex on the M5, and Semtex again thursday on the A34, and Molepower yesterday on the bridge.

Did i see you? Remember waving to someone :blush: :blush:

saw the taff on friday j28 going north just after dinner

This week i saw SWraith on Monday on the A5 at Weedon cross roads i did flash this time :smiley: i was in a green and yellow 105xf with a bulk tipper :smiley:
Seen Evans MAN wagon and drag monday on the A420 then again on the A41 near Bicester Semtex??
Also alot of UPS vans on the A34 is that you Nickyboy??