Who's seen who w/e 24/1/10

this week ive seen alix766, somebody else i cant remember.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54620

Possibly C-Kay on Thursday, A12 at Boreham

Someone in a Turners tanker flashed and had a look, but I was in disguise driving our Hiab wagon.

So if he did spot me he gets bonus points.

not seen anyone cause ive not been working at all this week, but spoke to scottie and lug on the phone.

Dava ( in some layby on the A19 :blush: :blush: )

Simon my house :laughing: :laughing:

Zebedee

Keelman

alix, kindle, hutchi well he saw me :open_mouth:

For the first time in ages, I can join in :smiley: :smiley:

SWraith Monday afternoon, A34 Southbound

I’ve been in disguise this week (a bit of casual work prior to starting my new job)

This week I think I saw Clarkey parked in a layby on the A30 near Mcdonalds Fraddon (Thursday)

Today I saw Heyup123 on the M5…I flashed but since I was in disguise he wouldn’t have spotted me

(I didn’t have my plate in the window on either day)

Rusty hard at it between spittals and Brampton hut donuts. Clarky. Valhalla, eastcoasttrucker. Spoken to Globby, Kindle, Lug, Lucy, Bricktrotter and Little Enis (ABOUT 30 TIMES!!!)

Garnerlives on Monday, and gave him abuse for knocking a load of paperwork off the desk… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Garnerlives last night and gave him abuse for wearing a dead rabbit on his head :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mr ed (eddie williams) on m62 at warrington bout half 10ish this morning. passed him like he was stood still… i was in my astra! :smiley:

Just one for me this week , Swraith at Cherwell Valley . Sneaky buggers moved his nameplate so thought it was Rob’s other driver till he flashed me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah i saw mr ed as well coming into our yard on tues. i waved a hello. :grimacing:

I saw Lord Loopy on the M1 around J12.

philberg on mon.

For some reason…no one this week.

8wheels:
Possibly C-Kay on Thursday, A12 at Boreham

Someone in a Turners tanker flashed and had a look, but I was in disguise driving our Hiab wagon.

So if he did spot me he gets bonus points.

That was me who flashed. What do these points make? :sunglasses: Though i must admit i wasn’t sure if it was you but flashed anyway :wink:

Just 8 Wheels for me this week.

■■■■■ … see loads of your lot , how do we spot you ? plate in the screen ? Always have a look see at the Elite Volvos but never know of it’s you or not :confused:

Or are you running in " stealth mode " like our Lucy :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

shade:
Just one for me this week , Swraith at Cherwell Valley . Sneaky buggers moved his nameplate so thought it was Rob’s other driver till he flashed me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

no he hasn’t, i moved it due to me nearly wiping a car out that was being hidden by it when it was at the bottom :open_mouth:

you not seen the pics then?

Garry is now in the white one, see pics in my FB photo album

shade:
■■■■■ … see loads of your lot , how do we spot you ? plate in the screen ? Always have a look see at the Elite Volvos but never know of it’s you or not :confused:

Or are you running in " stealth mode " like our Lucy :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

look for the Volvo with a big crack on the left hand side of the upper grille :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: